Dumpster full of firearms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dumpster full of firearms

Strange to say the least. The crazy part is if the guns were defective why throw out the clips. Looks like a ton of money to me.

Comment

There's a lot of words out there and you just never know how they'll be strung together

"The male employee permitted Mr. Keenum to take two uncut firearms and gave Mr. Keenum two magazines, one for each firearm."

We talking about pew pew or pee pees

Comment

What a strange story. There has to be something else going on in the background on this one I think

Comment

The last thing I would do, if I ever found something like that, would be to call the police. My truck would be full of somebody else's trash.

Comment

Originally posted by texasdeerhunter View Post
            What a strange story. There has to be something else going on in the background on this one I think
            Yep.

Comment

Yep, only calling a buddy with a trailer when I run into that

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Some stuff you find on the internet seems to be totally made up. Yes, who would just throw away that kind of money?

Comment

One mans trash is another mans treasure!

Comment

My brother was a landfill manager and found lots of guns over the years.It's amazing what people throw away.

Comment

Why on earth would anyone cut up a gun. Working or not.

Comment

How does one aquire a "dumpster full" of defective guns to start with?

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk
                        Last edited by rolylane6; 02-04-2023, 07:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by rolylane6 View Post
                          How does one aquire a "dumpster full" of defective guns to start with?

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk
                          They were na unaltered defects. They contacted the atf and asked how to dispose of them and were advised to make certain saw cuts in them.

They had an employee sitting outside sawing guns and chunking them. A stranger (read under cover atf agent) was able to talk the employ out of a couple.

Comment

I wonder how many he had left in his shop. Were they shotguns with clips? Strange

Comment

Working...
                            X