Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2 Minute Video Review: SEVR 2.0 Titanium Broadheads

Hey fellas,
    I just posted a review video on the SEVR 2.0 titanium mechanical broadheads and wanted to drop the link in here. I've put down mule deer and whitetail with these this year and I've been so impressed with flight, cut, and damage that I've switched to them exclusively.

I'm sure some of y'all already use these, but for those of you that have been interested in them, check out the video and let me know what you think.

SEVR 2.0 Review

I’ll watch the video and have a 1.7 in my quiver. But I’m not a fan of the pivoting blades

And I just subscribed

Comment

I've been shooting the 1.5s as I like the blade angle more.

The 1.5s saved my tail on a frontal shot this year. Wasn't ideal, but it was inside of 20 yds and the buck was looking right at me. The pivoting blades caused the head to rotate hard enough that the opposite side of the blades swung into the ferrule and put a chip in it.

Surprisingly enough, I was able to resharpen them with a Staysharp and put it back in the quiver. First mechanical I've ever been able to do that with.

I wasn't a fan of the pivoting at first either, but I think it prevents blades breaking or bending, as I've had a lotta Trypans break out past the wing truss on the old style that used a collar.

Comment

Working...
      X