2019 Hagerman Seg. A

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SFAbowhunter View Post
    There were 5 does, 5 bucks, and 1 button buck. Then there was at least 2 bucks and 1 doe turned in today that I know of.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ****....a BB??

Comment

Last day, who's in all day? SSE at sunrise with a shift to the S, increasing to 15mph by noon, high of 64, sunset at 1735.

Comment

Originally posted by Razorback01 View Post
        Last day, who's in all day? SSE at sunrise with a shift to the S, increasing to 15mph by noon, high of 64, sunset at 1735.
        I am up but not real "at 'EM". I will be giving it the good ole college try and any other cliche you can think of. Hoping to make holes today.

Good luck to everyone out here today!

Comment

I'm in for today. Saw nine deer yesterday, a three point and a half an 8. Missed a doe mid day.

Sent from my moto e5 cruise using Tapatalk

Comment

Checked in, slept great, better stand set up today for this wind.
            I like my chances but need the blessings of H bestowed upon me!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 32drawlength View Post
              Checked in, slept great, better stand set up today for this wind.
              I like my chances but need the blessings of H bestowed upon me!!!

Let me sprinkle a little of my Sunday magic on you!!! Good luck buddy

Comment

Bring it home boys, the rest of us are living vicariously through you guys!

Comment

I slept in today. Have a lot of work to do at home. Going to pack up, go get my setup taken down, get home, and start deboning my buck. It’s over 2.5 miles back to my spot, I’m beat!

Comment

This thread has been more entertaining than the last couple of years

Comment

Originally posted by bullets13 View Post
                      This thread has been more entertaining than the last couple of years
                      Yeah it helps when you have Amazing weather, no floods, Cold Temps, a hunt that corresponds with beginning of the rut and BM being fresh and unmolested for 3 yrs.

Comment

I’ve had 2 does and a 4pt slip by. Does we’re at 80yards and buck was at 25yards. He came in right were I need the big boy to come thru.

Comment

Had a doe bedded under my stand when I got in. Seen one other doe and about 10 hogs. Hogs came within 20 yards

Sent from my moto e5 cruise using Tapatalk

Comment

I watched 5 gobblers fly down from their roost, so I mouth called them & they came right over
                            They strut for several mins & then walked off

Comment

Originally posted by Passthrough View Post
                              ****....a BB??

It’s not feeder hunting so it makes it tougher. Have three doe walking down a trail and you have just seconds to pick one and make the perfect shot. Pick out the biggest and let her fly. Track “her” down to find out she has a set of balls. I havent done it there but I have on other public hunts. It’s a deer on public land with a bow, still not an easy feat. Unfortunately no golden ticket for it

Comment

Good luck to all today. Hunt all day to the last minute of legal shooting light. It can happen at any moment.

Comment

Working...
                                X