Good luck

Comment

Way to kick it off red!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Good luck red!! Glad these threads are back

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Anyone want to guess one of the nore critical pieces of information a guy needs to know before taking a shot? I’ll give you a hint... Yardage. Believing you’re taking a 16 yard shot when the distance is actually 32 will result in a clean miss and destroying a root, which sounds an awful lot like a solid hit on a deer ��*♂️

Sorry guys, I’ll do better this evening. Pigs ended up slipping off the same way they came from and never offered a shot.

Comment

There are very few things that I like more than the FIRST, decent cold front to engulf the Gulf Coast and Jooger's live hunt thread is certainly one of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Deathrow Jethro View Post
                  There are very few things that I like more than the FIRST, decent cold front to engulf the Gulf Coast and Jooger's live hunt thread is certainly one of them.
                  Hey man, thanks! This one promises to be filled with educational stuff like even after 22 years of bow hunting I’m still not imune to being a dumb *** lol

Comment

Originally posted by jooger17 View Post
                    Hey man, thanks! This one promises to be filled with educational stuff like even after 22 years of bow hunting I’m still not imune to being a dumb *** lol
                    We all do it but do we ALL learn from it, is the question...

Comment

Well look who's back.. good luck amigo!

Comment

Welcome back Rojo. Get all this hunting knocked out on your 1st fourteen day stint so we can hit the lake the 2nd stint.

Comment

Originally posted by Capt.Bryan View Post
                          Welcome back Rojo. Get all this hunting knocked out on your 1st fourteen day stint so we can hit the lake the 2nd stint.
                          I do have some fishing coming up. Keith Combs Tournament is next sat and 8-10 I have a kid from Tennessee that has cistic fibrosis coming to fish a day with me and a day with Darold Gleason. More likely than not day 3 I’m gonna hand him a shotgun full of 00’s and see how many pigs he can kill!

So I’d planned on being in the tree by now but I have a wife and “hurry” means something totally different to her than it does to me. Adalee decided to stay with Nene and Bubba so it’s just me and the ball and chain. We should be in the tree by 3:30... Unless she has to stop 16 times to pee, or needs a bottle of water, or forgets cars need gas, or stops to take a sunset selfie, or any of the orher 300,000 distractions that enter her mind.

Comment

“Stop in here real quick. I’ve got to grab some water a pee.”

I guess it doesn’t matter. We’re gonna be sitting in the truck for a few.

Comment

Comment

In the gate. Ozoning the clothes now and bout to head in.

Comment

Working...
                                X