Black Friday Deals...........Early

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is a pretty good deal on a ATOMIC 20-Volt MAX Cordless Brushless Oscillating Multi-Tool with (1) 20-Volt Battery 3.0Ah & Charger @ LOWES for 99.00 Dollars. Home depot sells it it for 249.00. I have one and it comes in pretty handy. You get a tool, charger and battery.

Shop DEWALT Cordless Brushless 20-volt Max 3-speed 6-Piece Oscillating Multi-Tool Kit with Soft Case (1-Battery Included) in the Oscillating Tool Kits department at Lowe's.com. This 20V MAX* XR 3-Speed Cordless Oscillating Multi-Tool Kit provides up to 57% more runtime than similar brushed tools because of its powerful brushless

buy a corded one, I have found that these Oscillation tools the battery never lasts long enough for the job...

Comment

I’ve retooled over the past 2 weeks on these deals coming out. They had em sale prices on line but not in stores… but honored in store. I saved HUNDREDS

You must be framing a house if they don’t last. I can do multiple jobs off a charge. I hate the corded anything

Comment

Originally posted by tpack View Post
        This is a pretty good deal on a ATOMIC 20-Volt MAX Cordless Brushless Oscillating Multi-Tool with (1) 20-Volt Battery 3.0Ah & Charger @ LOWES for 99.00 Dollars. Home depot sells it it for 249.00. I have one and it comes in pretty handy. You get a tool, charger and battery.

https://www.lowes.com/pd/DEWALT-20V-...Kit/1002680850

Great tool...My buddy has this one and I have the Milwaukee. Both were invaluable in redoing both our floors and trim work. The one I used to have was corded and the cord always got in my way. Was nice to not have to jack with the cords this time around and no issues with battery life. We do have multiple batteries in case we do wear one down though...

Comment

Solid deal with the battery.

Side Note- Make sure you guys checks price history on items this time of year. Lots of companies spike the MSRP (crossed out price) to make the discount look better. Its expected to happen way more this year with everything going on.

Comment

I picked up a xt circular saw with 5ah barrry rapid charger, blade, and bag for $199 out the door last week

Comment

I bought all new DEWALT XR Brushless tools 2 years ago on Black Friday deals @ Lowes and saved a ton of money. After Thanksgiving/Black Friday all the good deals went off(last years to), so get the good deals now or pay more later.

Comment

I keep waiting for the table saw to come down from $599.

Comment

Originally posted by ATI View Post
                  buy a corded one, I have found that these Oscillation tools the battery never lasts long enough for the job...
                  I keep one at the ranch and use a wood with nails small tooth blade. Great for sternum and pelvis and greatly prefer it over sawzall. I butterfly my hogs and it makes quick work of them.

Comment

Home Depot has the 40 count AA and AAA RayOVacs on sale for $7.88

Last edited by Smart; 11-19-2021, 03:25 PM.

Comment

Home Depot has same sale on it. I ordered one. Thanks for the heads up.

***The link you posted isn't the Atomic. It's the XR Brushless with a 1.5aH battery - which is what I bought. Just a heads up.
                      Last edited by lwelch70; 11-19-2021, 03:36 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X