X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2021 College Football - Week 12

Gotta start with the Shorts.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-QxhxWTUkY"]SEC Shorts - SEC teams line up to claim their "L" - YouTube[/ame]

THIS Texas team will not win another game. See ya next season!

Comment

Ags doing what they do! Letdown.

Oklahoma going down expected. They were Super overrated.

I still think Georgia goes down at some point, even if it’s during the playoffs. They are kings of squandering away a season.

Comment

Originally posted by TheHammer View Post
        Ags doing what they do! Letdown.

Oklahoma going down expected. They were Super overrated.

I still think Georgia goes down at some point, even if it’s during the playoffs. They are kings of squandering away a season.
        Buckeyes can outscore them...because if they can throw the ball we sure as hell cant stop that

Comment

Took a page out of Smart's playbook and went to the panhandle to whack some birds instead of watching the Frogs get pounded by Mullet. I fully expect TCU to lose to KU this week

Comment

Morning Fellas any good games over the weekend...?
            Attached Files

Comment

LMAO at that shorts video. Can't do anything but laugh at our ****show these days..

Is it baseball season yet?..

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                Took a page out of Smart's playbook and went to the panhandle to whack some birds instead of watching the Frogs get pounded by Mullet. I fully expect TCU to lose to KU this week

Attaboy! We need more testosterone in here..

Comment

I’m proud of the Hog’s season. I don’t think many people guessed they’d be at 7-3 right now with their schedule. One two point away from 8-2!

They played hard at LSU at night and out gritted a more talented team. To sweeten the day, I shot a 20” 8 off the front porch about an hour before kick off.

Don’t think we stand much of a chance against Bama at Tuscaloosa, but I expect to beat Mizzou the week after and look forward to a bowl game for the first time in forever.

Comment

SEC Shorts nailed it again!

Did anyone’s team on here win this weekend other than the few Raider fans? My Ags didn’t play well enough on the road to win. Demas has to catch that ball in the middle of the 4th only down 15-13 or whatever it was. He also should have caught a TD pass earlier in the game. You have to make plays to win on the road. We didn’t make them.

We let a NY6 berth slip away. It’s frustrating for sure. I hope we are game planning for LSU this week and not Prairie View. GigEm!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

By this time next year - I believe the Buckeyes will be undefeated and number 1 in the country.

Offense looked amazing, but defense was lackluster against Purdue. I love getting to watch Wilson and JSN up there in Columbus with Olave. Got to see JSN quite a few times out here, and he is a GREAT kid.

Picked up a nice commitment on a legacy 5 star, which is a beautiful thing as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
                        SEC Shorts nailed it again!

Did anyone’s team on here win this weekend other than the few Raider fans? My Ags didn’t play well enough on the road to win. Demas has to catch that ball in the middle of the 4th only down 15-13 or whatever it was. He also should have caught a TD pass earlier in the game. You have to make plays to win on the road. We didn’t make them.

We let a NY6 berth slip away. It’s frustrating for sure. I hope we are game planning for LSU this week and not Prairie View. GigEm!

yes we rolled Perdue....but our pass defense is laughable.....
                        3 best receivers in football with a dynamic running back ( probably be a heisman candidate next year)

But we will have to outscore them 40+ I am sure....I think we absolutely roll MSU then *ichigan

Comment

Maybe this is the week we announce our new coach? Please! I need something to look forward to

Comment

What a dumpster fire but oh well. Go Horns!

Comment

We are heading to Tulsa this weekend to watch Tulsa vs Temple. Looking forward to watching a live game and not being kicked in the nuts the entire time.

Comment

Working...
                              X