No announcement yet.

Kerr WMA semi-live hunt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2 does and a nice 8 pt brought in this morning but nothing for me and Glen. Glen is trying a new spot tonight we have been corning that looks very promising. Im going back to the stand where I saw the big forked 8. Probably won't ever see him again but if I do I'm going to take him.

The big trashy buck ended up scoring 173 gross. Second biggest deer ever killed here.

Comment

What’s up with the lower jaw on the big trashy buck?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I'm guessin' the biologists take one side of the lower jaw for research data. Just a guess.

Comment

Originally posted by RibcageX View Post
          I'm guessin' the biologists take one side of the lower jaw for research data. Just a guess.

Well, they take the lymph nodes to check for CWD if you let them. But that one looks odd.

Comment

The best to all ouf yall.

Comment

Best of luck fellas.

No matter the success, it's a beautiful place to hunt. I was there for turkey fours years ago.

The idea that you have no idea what could walk out plus looking at new country keeps me applying for little jewels like this.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Comment

Sitting on power line. I barely sat down and have a doe and two fawns. Should be a good sit.

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
                  Sitting on power line. I barely sat down and have a doe and two fawns. Should be a good sit.

Heck yeah! Decoys are in position.

Comment

Great bucks...good luck to you guys this afternoon!

Comment

Yea. I almost shot her. Stood eating corn at 70 yards and would blow every 5 minutes. Looking the other way. She came close a few times

Comment

The big 8 didnt show but i did see a different decent 8 and a little spike, a 6 point, and 3 does. Be in the same spot in the morning with my fingers crossed!

Comment

Good luck gents. Pulling for y'all to knock down a stud.

Comment

Good luck out there folks.

Glen, is the horse trap still a pasture out there?

Comment

Good luck!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

David you know I don’t pay that close attention, I just show up and go, I’m settled o. The power line and hope I don’t have to kill this doe. Doug is back at that mulley buck - no glasses this morning so may get some comical spelling

Comment

Working...
                                X