Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

houston astroworld

?? not sounding good.

The crowd at a Houston music festival suddenly surged toward the stage during a performance by rapper Travis Scott, squeezing fans so tightly together that they could not breathe or move their arms and killing eight people in the chaos. “As soon as he jumped out on the stage, it was like an energy took over and everything went haywire," concertgoer Niaara Goods said. The dead ranged in age from 14 to 27, and 13 people were still hospitalized Saturday, Mayor Sylvester Turner said.

Eight dead? ***
    17 hospitalized
    11 cardiac problems

Show cancled.....

Comment

What a tragic mess.

Local news having a hard time covering this one....no mass shooting, not Covid crisis related, no evil "the man" to blame.

So Drake shows up on stage and they stampede towards it?
      What was the end game, to possibly get touched by him? (not gonna happen, just trying to understand the why here).

Comment

Time to ban concerts with high capacity crowds.

Comment

My wife steadily declined to work it after much much heat taken.

Comment

More pictures and video.

Comment

Feral animals gonna act like feral animals.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenheadless View Post
                Feral animals gonna act like feral animals.

Sad scene for sure but you are right. The kind of people to rush a security checkpoint are the same kind that would push the crowd.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Dangerr View Post
                  https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...071227313.html

Eight dead? ***
                  17 hospitalized
                  11 cardiac problems

Show cancled.....

I have a feeling most of the cardiac arrests were overdoses

Comment

My buddy, HPD, took off several days to hunt. Got the call he had to work the concert Saturdaynight, he was ******. He arrived at the camp house at 6 this morning. Police were in full force because of same concert in 2019. ***? This guy puts on a concert and the city has to foot the bill for all this overtime?

I let him know how disappointed I was in HPD by not having more control and allowing this tragedy to happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Dangerr View Post

Those horses are bomb proof!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

So this is the 2nd time people have been killed at this festival/concert? If so, there needs to be someone liable for it?!

Comment

Obviously this is all Trumps fault.

Comment

Wife and I went to Houston, happened to be when the NBA all star game was in Houston,
                            It was a zoo , then some radio station said JZ and beoncy where at the galleria, and mayhem
                            Ensued, looting, people fighting HPD, cars crashing barricades, people started looting our hotel bar stealing liquor, when people started shooting guns in the air on post oak, we had to
                            Lock ourselves in our hotel room, I guess Houston is a perpetual mess because of the demographics

Comment

Originally posted by Strummer View Post
                              I have a feeling most of the cardiac arrests were overdoses
                              I woke to the story this morning with my phone blowing up.
                              I got an email from one of my daughters dance team coaches.
                              One of her dancers was killed last night.

Your an idiot.

Comment

Working...
                              X