No announcement yet.

Grapevine Hunting 2021-2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got the call on Saturday that I was one of the lucky ones who got a deer permit! I've never gotten drawn for grapevine before so Im excited to get to see some of these nice bucks y'all always talk about

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty Kev View Post
      Got the call on Saturday that I was one of the lucky ones who got a deer permit! I've never gotten drawn for grapevine before so Im excited to get to see some of these nice bucks y'all always talk about
      Good for you, man. My last name starts with W. Holding out hope that I get the call today, Monday. That is unless yours does too. Then I think I'm SOL.

Comment

Originally posted by seminole1990 View Post
        Good for you, man. My last name starts with W. Holding out hope that I get the call today, Monday. That is unless yours does too. Then I think I'm SOL.
        Same here!

Comment

After 10-11 consecutive years of drawing, I finally got in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Blood Trail View Post
            After 10-11 consecutive years of drawing, I finally got in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Nice man, congrats!

Comment

Do I even have any camo? Where’s my bow? I think I need new broadheads. Let’s GOOOOO!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Larry View Post
                Do I even have any camo? Where’s my bow? I think I need new broadheads. Let’s GOOOOO!!!
                I'm expecting big things from you this year! Congrats!

Comment

My last name starts with F and my partners is H, so hopefully they're just going alphabetical and you'll be gettin a call in a couple days!

Originally posted by seminole1990 View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty Kev View Post
                    My last name starts with F and my partners is H, so hopefully they're just going alphabetical and you'll be gettin a call in a couple days!
                    would like to think that, except the guy on this thread is a W and got the call on saturday (?). Friend of mine is an N and got the call on wednesday. Go figure! good luck to you too.

Comment

I contacted the office a couple days and they told me that they would be done by Monday with the drawing calls.

Comment

I wouldn’t hold out any hope past Wednesday.

Comment

Got a call this weekend that I’m in.

Comment

I got my call on Monday (16th). First time to step foot on Grapevine. Going to driving from Allen to hunt. Any and all tips are appreciated! If anyone wants to team up on scouting, let me know. (No, I won't steal someone else's spot!)

Comment

Got called last Saturday , come on October

Comment

Originally posted by Larry View Post
                                bout time Larry. better post up some live hunt threads so we can be right there with ya!

Comment

Working...
                                X