Good eats in Lufkin?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good eats in Lufkin?

I'm going to be there this weekend and need some suggestions on restaurants. Thanks!

Ray's Drive In for one.

Comment

Ralph and cocoos !

Comment

Del Rio for mexican
        Ray's Drive in for a great Burger

Comment

Ray's for a steak finger basket or burger
          Del Rio for Tex Mex.

Comment

Rays drive thru and Moms diner are good local spots for burgers and steak fingers etc
            Ralph and Kacoos has good food and music on the patio at nights.
            58Junction Icehouse has good food and music. Friday is steak nights there but it is outside of town a few miles
            Del rio isnt bad tex mex
            Several chain restaurants as well

Comment

If you end up going through Nacogdoches stop at butcher boys for a burger. One of the many things I miss from college!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BW412 View Post
                If you end up going through Nacogdoches stop at butcher boys for a burger. One of the many things I miss from college!!!
                I agree! Its a fantastic burger but hard to get in there and relax though cause its so good it is usually busy and and so small it feels crowed

Comment

Just had lunch there. Get there about 11:30 and beat the crowd.

Comment

Thanks for the input. Is the crawfish place any good?

Comment

Good ol greasy Rays Special for me. Took my buddy there and he decided another way to rate a burger was by the amount of grease you have to clean out of your watchband at the end of the meal. Sure do miss it.

Comment

Casa Morales

Comment

Tia Juanita’s Fish Camp, Ralph & Cucoo’s, Moms Diner (Frank Street) good burgers & fried pork chops), Hole in One (Quality Inn on 59) has good steaks.

Comment

Originally posted by Ishi&Elvis View Post
                            Thanks for the input. Is the crawfish place any good?
                            Boil n go is good... The crawfish shop i believe is to go only

Comment

Originally posted by Tex21 View Post
                              Rays drive thru and Moms diner are good local spots for burgers and steak fingers etc
                              Ralph and Kacoos has good food and music on the patio at nights.
                              58Junction Icehouse has good food and music. Friday is steak nights there but it is outside of town a few miles
                              Del rio isnt bad tex mex
                              Several chain restaurants as well
                              58J is a regular spot for me since it is 2 miles from my camp. Their menu is hit and miss. But, the beer is cold

Plus, it is a good old ice house setting.

58J has crawfish on the weekends.
                              I have gotten some really good crawfish at Crawdaddy’s in Diboll.
                              Last edited by Bayouboy; 04-13-2021, 01:09 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X