Corpus Christi Eats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Corpus Christi Eats

I will be in Corpus next week for the VATAT conference. I have a few places I normally go, but I am looking for other options for really good seafood. I thought about driving over to the kings inn.

Head down to the island and check out Island Time Sushi. Romeo has some of the best steaks/ wine/ sushi anywhere around.

Comment

Go to the Yardarm on Ocean Drive. Best food and service in Corpus Christi. Call to make sure they are open because they go back to Greece every year.

Comment

Originally posted by Robertt View Post
        Go to the Yardarm on Ocean Drive. Best food and service in Corpus Christi. Call to make sure they are open because they go back to Greece every year.
        This was going to be my suggestion. Only been twice but really good both times.

Comment

I haven't been in a couple years but if it's as good as ever, Kings Inn is a must!

Comment

There's several threads on this every summer. Do a quick search.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

I was going to say any place other than the Yardarm. I had my worse meal ever there once and won't go back. My wife who is from CC said it was good back in the day but not when we went a few years ago.

Comment

Cant help here, but when my wife and I went, I asked a local about good seafood and she directed me to the Red Lobster. Smh

Comment

I’m a fan of Pier 99 there by the USS Lexington.

Comment

B&J’s Pizza and then roll over to Club Cheetah

My bad, you said seafood. And Cheetah’s will make you puke.
                    Last edited by WTN; 07-24-2019, 01:35 PM.

Comment

black diamond in flour bluff. It's where the locals eat. you're probably eating illegally caught bootlegged fish, but it's always fresh. the place is a bit of a dive, but they have great food.. live music on weekends. water street downtown is decent.. can be hit or miss though. I've had some great food there, and mediocre food.

most seafood places are horrible in corpus, no idea how they stay open.
                      Last edited by kyle1974; 07-24-2019, 01:40 PM.

Comment

U and I

amazing seafood and service.

Comment

I second the Island Time Sushi, the food is very good. Although its pricey and food portions arent to much, the taste is great.

Although it isnt fresh caught seafood from Corpus, Catfish Charlies is pretty tasty and filling. Its basically fried fish with a bunch of different sides.

If you are looking for a really good cafe style american food, check out Prices Chef.
                          Last edited by ofishil; 07-24-2019, 01:47 PM.

Comment

Kings Inn is well worth the drive!!

Comment

Andy's for breakfast
                              Brewsters for food and beer
                              Doc's for the view
                              Scuttlebutts for drinks and atmosphere

Comment

Working...
                              X