Trail Cam Pic looks like Museum Display

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lights Out View Post
    Yea I’ve seen some great pics from these cameras. Gonna have to pull the trigger on a couple.
    Pretty solid daytime pic. The pic quality in wireless cameras comes into play at night. The reveal is not the best at night, but still not bad

Spartan pics are all like this and the best night time pics, with no extra fee for HD

Comment

Great color and resolution for a trail cam. Will have to look into reveal. (Heck they should use this a s a marketing photo.)

It does look like you posed him.

Comment

that is cool pic thanks for sharing

Comment

Wow. Did you pump up the saturation in a photo editor?

Comment

Originally posted by Gunnyart View Post
            Wow. Did you pump up the saturation in a photo editor?
            I did nothing to this photo its exactly the way it was taken by the trail cam and is untouched.

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post
              Pretty solid daytime pic. The pic quality in wireless cameras comes into play at night. The reveal is not the best at night, but still not bad

Spartan pics are all like this and the best night time pics, with no extra fee for HD
              Here are few night time pics from the same trail cam.
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by bcuda View Post
                I did nothing to this photo its exactly the way it was taken by the trail cam and is untouched.
                awesome

Comment

I have looked at thousands upon thousands of trail camera pics - that shot is special - very nice

Comment

Originally posted by Huntingfool View Post
                    I have looked at thousands upon thousands of trail camera pics - that shot is special - very nice
                    I am thinking I need to go ahead and get it put in a small picture frame to put on my desk.

Comment

Working...
                    X