Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Snakelover's (David Harkins) (Snakelover (David Harkins memorial service post #899)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh wow, prayers sent. KCA

Comment

Sent for David and for Mindy and their family. KCA!!

Comment

Prayers up for David. I recall his kindnesses back when I first joined TBH, circa 2004. He was always ready, willing and able to help people create nice avatars (that was clutch back then!).

And he is a tireless advocate for snakes...which we'll forgive him for . I kid, I kid. I always appreciated his willingness to educate and not excoriate when it came to snakes. He has the heart of a teacher and of a servant.

Sending thoughts and prayers to you and Cindy (I remember when you first started talking about her on this site!). You've got this, David.

Comment

Prayers up. I do not personally know him, but the testimonies here say alot.

Comment

I've not seen him post in quite some time. Will be praying for David and his family to get through this.

Comment

Thank you for posting this Casey. I had absolutely no idea David was battling this cancer. As I don't do FB.

David, Mindy, if yall are reading this, please know that my prayers are with you both. And with the kids. And if yall need anything, yall really ain't that far away. It's not like yall live in El Paso or something . But know, that I am here for yall.

David, if I recall correctly, you were one of the first people I met at my first Bownanza. I think it was your first also. I also remember the time you had a "Pool Party" at your house. I believe Marion and a few others were there as well. I also remember you making "Joey's Black-bean and corn" dip. That was some awesome stuff sir! And I have watched your insight behind the lens develop over the years with admiration. You truly have an eye with the camera.
              Last edited by Texas Grown; 11-30-2021, 05:33 PM.

Comment

First, let me say that I'm dictating this message through a microphone. My current level of cancer symptoms prevent me from typing on the keyboard. The good news is that keeps my comments necessarily short. Ha ha!

Thank you to Casey for sharing this on the green screen. And thank you to ttaxidermy for sharing my words. I have not much left to add except for saying that I am still trusting in God to heal me this side of heaven. These four words must guide me through this journey. Thy will be done.

I have met so many wonderful people through this forum. Some of you I have met in person on many occasions. Others of you I have only known online. And yet I have loved you and been loved by you as cherished friends. This is the beauty of TBH and why both I and Mindy are so proud to be a part of this group.

Thank you so much for your outpouring of love and support. Please know that your prayers and encouragement mean more than we could ever express. May God richly bless each of you.

Comment

Good to see you post David. Keep battling my friend and we will see y’all at Bownanza. God bless!!

Comment

David, I've been following your battle on your FB posts. You and Mindy are definitely graceful and inspiring. I was about to say that I don't know where you find the strength, but I do know. God bless you both.

Comment

David, our love and prayers are with you daily. Please know that your walk through this fight has been and will continue to be a resounding example of what faith in our Lord Jesus Christ should look like.

Comment

My thoughts and prayers for you and family. You are one of the early birds on this site who have helped so many. Prayers for healing. God bless you and your family thru this journey.

Comment

My prayers go up for David and Mindy. I am so sorry you're having to battle this.

Comment

Prayers up for sure! Snakelover, you are in our prayers bud!

Comment

Praying for you daily, David!

Comment

So sorry to hear this. I will be praying for David and his family.

Comment

Working...
                                X