Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scouting showed I don’t need to go out there any time soon lol

Comment

Working on some new spots. Hopefully track down some birds.

Also would be nice to track down some steel 20g shot for my kid.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Flex View Post
        Working on some new spots. Hopefully track down some birds.

Also would be nice to track down some steel 20g shot for my kid.

I have a few boxes of you get in a bind.

Comment

Originally posted by Wall_Hanger View Post
          I have a few boxes of you get in a bind.
          You anywhere near waco? I've been looking for a month. My boy is 7, and shooting a youth 20.

I'm not going to not let him hunt because we can't find steel. [emoji2369]

Stay tuned for next weeks episode. [emoji23]

Comment

It’s been slower than last year but still banging out limits consistently got a 3 man this am

Comment

You anywhere near waco? I've been looking for a month. My boy is 7, and shooting a youth 20.

Get on the list for boss! Been pleased shooting #5s out of my twenty this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by 97JeepGuy View Post
                Get on the list for boss! Been pleased shooting #5s out of my twenty this year.

What's boss?

Comment

What's boss?

Copper plated bismuth. Hits harder than steel. If you are ever near college station I’d sell you a box to try it out.

Comment

Originally posted by 97JeepGuy View Post
                    Copper plated bismuth. Hits harder than steel. If you are ever near college station I’d sell you a box to try it out.

That sounds expensive. I'm needing 20guage shells for my 7 year old.

Comment

Hunted last week in Colorado. Public and private. Tons of widgeon around. Hard to believe those dumb birds wouldn't commit. Never flaired but just would not decoy. We scratched out some birds but not what we were hoping. Widgeon mallards and gadwall. The fly fishing was really good and some friends put down some good mulies too. Skipped a hunt in Liberty co this morning as we just don't have water in the ponds but patched a dam and started pumping water. Probably give the public lake a go during the week.

Comment

I may make a drive to CS Friday. I’d meet ya with a few boxes if you’d like.

Shoot me a text. 713-503-6581

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
                          Scouting showed I don’t need to go out there any time soon lol
                          It's tough out in that part of the world right now. 1st hand knowledge of that. LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by DUKFVR View Post
                            It's tough out in that part of the world right now. 1st hand knowledge of that. LOL!
                            Yep! Reports all around us are bleak to say the least

I am seeing single digits up in the dakotas and MT mid week so that should hopefully help!

Comment

Hoping the turkey day cold front brings us some more young birds. I’m going Wednesday to see if this first little front brings us any luck.

Comment

Originally posted by Wall_Hanger View Post
                                Hoping the turkey day cold front brings us some more young birds. I’m going Wednesday to see if this first little front brings us any luck.
                                With what we are seeing number wise so far and the nesting reports from this year I am really hoping this happens because if not next year is gunna suck

Comment

Working...
                                X