What hand cleaner do you like best?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What hand cleaner do you like best?

Tried some in a purple jug but it's not that great. Gojo and Fast Orange seem to be what most auto parts stores stock. We bought a brand for the shop I'd never heard of. Scotty"s Grease Buster. It works great but someone noticed petroleum distillates are an ingredient.

Joe's citrus blue...

Comment

Gojo and fast orange work for me
      Never tried grease gitter from scotch pad but it sounds equivalent to fast or gojo

Comment

Dawn dish soap

Comment

I like 2 different variations.... 1. Tide Powder laundry detergent, mixed with dawn soap. 2. Worx brand soap. It’s a gritty powder that works great.

Comment

Ive gotten to where i use Gloves in a bottle before working in the knife shop or on the hit rod. Then it doesnt take much to clean them with fast orange when done. I just have to remember to use it before starting.

Comment

I had some of that Go Jo that someone had given me as a gift.

Now use WD 40 first and then a gas rag if that doesn’t work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Worksalot View Post
                Tried some in a purple jug but it's not that great. Gojo and Fast Orange seem to be what most auto parts stores stock. We bought a brand for the shop I'd never heard of. Scotty"s Grease Buster. It works great but someone noticed petroleum distillates are an ingredient.
                Dawn dish liquid works great with warm water

Comment

I prefer Go Jo of the actual hand cleaners, it cleans pretty good and does not dry my skin out severely. Fast Orange makes a mess of my hands after a few times having to wash my hands, which is only about three to four hours typically. The Fast Orange dries my hands out a lot, then with the abrasive in it, my hands look bad quickly. I have all types of skin problems, I am sure I have because of too many years of having my hands in chemicals. The doctors, have told me it's a extreme allergic reaction, that happens partially as a result of my skin being dried out.
                  I have found some dishwashing detergents are potentially best for washing my hands.

Comment

I use fast orange. Way better than just using dawn soap like I did growing up

Comment

Go Jo & Fast Orange here...WD 40 first then Dawn OK if I'm out of first 2

Comment

Fast Orange with grit.

Comment

87 octane

Comment

^that's why it works great^
                            I prefer 87 octane
                            Last edited by Philip-TX; 12-01-2019, 07:18 AM.

Comment

Kresto

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X