Game Winner Timer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Game Winner Timer

I think I may have left my game winner timer in the test position yesterday after the test was run. Does anyone know if these timers will return to the ready position? Or will my feeder not be working?Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20191119-041429_Chrome.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	26.2 KB
ID:	25197510

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J327A using Tapatalk

I have couple of them and they always return to the “Ready” position after the the test cycle.

Comment

Thank you. Puts my mind to rest

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J327A using Tapatalk

Comment

Lol I'm paranoid about that kind of stuff too. I literally just hooked one of those up Saturday and kept closing and reopening the box to make sure it was still on. I don't like the connectors like those that slip on to the bottom of the motor, I've had them get knocked off while sliding the battery and controller in there.

Not to get your mind going again

Comment

Keep an eye on the clock portion of those timers. I have a couple of them that can't seem to hold the time correctly. They will be fine for a few days then won't spin at the set time. On examination, the clock will be several hours off. It is really irritating. Thinking that vibration might be causing the push buttons to depress, I installed one of them using Velcro to keep it secure. It still jumped time so I replaced it.

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
            Lol I'm paranoid about that kind of stuff too. I literally just hooked one of those up Saturday and kept closing and reopening the box to make sure it was still on. I don't like the connectors like those that slip on to the bottom of the motor, I've had them get knocked off while sliding the battery and controller in there.

Not to get your mind going again

I hate those connectors. I too have hade one drop loose and not soon the feeder. I took some Klein pliers and clamped mine shut. They are harder to get on but tougher to come off.

Comment

We had to replace every one of those in less than a year. Keep an eye on it as you will probably have issues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
              X