200 Inch Plus Bucks?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JBJTX81 View Post
    So given the opportunity to shoot a 200"+ deer behind a high fence for free you would just flat decline it? If I said "hey ABCD I just booked you a hunt on this place go shoot a big deer on me", your response would be "no"????
    Try me and see what I say!

Comment

High fence low fence no fence. I've hunted many place. I've killed lots of deer and the scores have varied immensely. There are some places out there where you can have your pick and its easy hunting on small plots. There are some other places out there that are big plots with native deer and the hunting would be indistinguishable from any LF place I've ever hunted. The only difference would be these deer are well fed and have the ability to achieve their true potential. Lots knock what they have never tried.

Comment

I don't really have a problem with large high fence places. Its the kick and shoot and introduced genetics that don't do anything for me.

Comment

Originally posted by AgHntr10 View Post
          I appreciate your honesty!

Comment

Show me a wild one in Vivaland!

Comment

Wife showed me a picture of her friends husband with a 250"+ deer he killed with his bow. Wife said; "You've hunted since you were a kid and never killed a deer like that. He just started a few years ago and kills a huge deer every year.". I said, "honey, you hand me the checkbook and I can kill a bigger one tomorrow."

Comment

So given the opportunity to shoot a 200"+ deer behind a high fence for free you would just flat decline it? If I said "hey ABCD I just booked you a hunt on this place go shoot a big deer on me", your response would be "no"????
                Yep

Comment

I remember back in the late 80's if I was mounting a wild free range 165" deer 40 people would stop to see it.... Now nope.. Scores on whitetail have become so stupid high and the prices have gotten so ridiculous that a lot of people are just turned off by the whole "score thang" anymore..

Comment

High fence low fence no fence. I've hunted many place. I've killed lots of deer and the scores have varied immensely. There are some places out there where you can have your pick and its easy hunting on small plots. There are some other places out there that are big plots with native deer and the hunting would be indistinguishable from any LF place I've ever hunted. The only difference would be these deer are well fed and have the ability to achieve their true potential. Lots knock what they have never tried.
                    I'm not knocking it. I hope I never typed anything like that. I stated my likes in hunting. What I like to do. What I want out of hunting.

It doesn't bother me what you or anyone else does in their hunting pursuits.

I am fortunate enough to hunt a huge area that gives the deer a chance to achieve their true potential in age. Food depends on the weather. That's what I enjoy.

Comment

It’s not the height of the fence that ruins it for me it is the breeding. The science projects don’t get a second look from me.

Comment

X2, I hunted a ranch for many years that was high fenced, 15k acres, native deer protein feed, to me no different, the hunting was just as challenging as low fence.

Comment

I tend to not worry about what other people do or sped their money doing. If it makes them happy, then so be it. Affects me in a 0 way.

Comment

This sounds like something I would say and everyone on here would tell me how big of a **** I am lol ..

Comment

Thanks High Fence....Your not welcome.

Comment

buck

Originally posted by AgHntr10 View Post
                                Ha, From Shepherd...I know what you would say!!!! LMAO

Comment

Working...
                                X