Pensacola Naval base shooting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pensacola Naval base shooting

So 3 Saudi Nationals that we are training have a dinner party and watch videos of mass shooting, then one of them commits a mass shooting, while 1 records and 2 others watch from their cars.....

Seem slow in calling a spade a spade here, I had hoped under Trump there would be less pussyfooting around

well I have heard that they were looking for about 10 others that may have been involved... seems they have fled the country?

one thing is for certain, Trump isn't going to pussyfoot around with the Saudis. (imo)

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
      So 3 Saudi Nationals that we are training have a dinner party and watch videos of mass shooting, then one of them commits a mass shooting, while 1 records and 2 others watch from their cars.....

Seem slow in calling a spade a spade here, I had hoped under Trump there would be less pussyfooting around
      It is just sad on sooooo many levels!!![emoji34]

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

The professor called him a name and the perp got offended so here we go down that road. It wasn’t his fault.

Comment

Originally posted by Tbar View Post
          The professor called him a name and the perp got offended so here we go down that road. It wasn’t his fault.
          Are you kidding me!!!![emoji2962]

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Tbar View Post
            He was completely normal...then they called him ****stache

Comment

Shooter bought the gun legally and had special permission to carry it on the base.....Seriously....***!

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
                Shooter bought the gun legally and had special permission to carry it on the base.....Seriously....***!
                wondering why he had 'Special Permission' to carry on base while our servicemen do not have the right to carry on base?

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
                  The reports I read said the gun was purchased legally, but he did not have permission to carry it on base.

Comment

Originally posted by stickerpatch59 View Post
                    well I have heard that they were looking for about 10 others that may have been involved... seems they have fled the country?

one thing is for certain, Trump isn't going to pussyfoot around with the Saudis. (imo)
                    So, 19 years after 9-11 I guess we've learned nothing as far as allowing Saudis access to our flight training schools?

Comment

They have to train them to fly the fighter jets we sell them.

Comment

The Pentagon on Tuesday suspended more than 850 Saudi students from flight training in response to the deadly shooting by a Saudi student last Friday at Naval Air Station Pensacola in Florida, senior defense officials told Fox News.

Comment

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post
                          So, 19 years after 9-11 I guess we've learned nothing as far as allowing Saudis access to our flight training schools?
                          No kidding!

Have the shooter's Saudi buddies showed backed up yet or are they still MIA?

Comment

good

Comment

[ATTACH]983606[/ATTACH]

Comment

Working...
                              X