Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I understand everyone knows the climate change thing is a farce

But this is sssscccaaaaarrrryyyyy stuff
    [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSDLRm3jhc8"]Remember: Ice Age is Coming 1978 Science Facts - YouTube[/ame]

the brainwashing that is going on in our children and grandchildren is a very bad sign for the future of our country. but we are at fault IMO because we didn't do anything about it until it was too late (kinda like putting a frog into a pot of water and turning up the heat), where it will end is anyones guess.

I have faith in our younger generation... especially those that have served in the armed forces. as they have been around the crap holes of the world and know the difference between here and there

but until these little skulls full of mush are put in their place, not much will change... they will still run around thinking that they are running sh!+.

until the day comes where they actually realize that they do not.

Comment

Its up to parents to give their kids the truth they will not find in media, education. My.kids know full well what climate change is and why it's an issue. Need about 100 million more parents to educate their kids as well but your right...the truth is way behind in the race.

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
        Its up to parents to give their kids the truth they will not find in media, education. My.kids know full well what climate change is and why it's an issue. Need about 100 million more parents to educate their kids as well but your right...the truth is way behind in the race.
        we have got to start educating our children with OUR values.

I was just talking to my niece who just joined the U.S Army, and she didn't know what the 'Posse comitatus' act was.

will be educating her about it in a few weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post

This ^^^^^^^^.

Something to think about: Is our carbon emissions keeping an ice age at bay?

Comment

The problem is , real conversations dont exist anymore.
            Somehow society has been transformed into a nancy-boy club where its wrong to disagree with an idiot, its offensive to call a spade a spade , and being offended is power.

All this sets up an environment where truth is considered a bully and the weak (minded) have inherited the earth.
            There is no turning back from it.
            It will NOT get better.

All you can do is educate your own kids on how to identify the traps.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
              The problem is , real conversations dont exist anymore.
              Somehow society has been transformed into a nancy-boy club where its wrong to disagree with an idiot, its offensive to call a spade a spade , and being offended is power.

All this sets up an environment where truth is considered a bully and the weak (minded) have inherited the earth.
              There is no turning back from it.
              It will NOT get better.

All you can do is educate your own kids on how to identify the traps.
              ^^^^On the money... We can try to make change but there is to much working against us... It is all a strategic, well funded, plan.. They are winning..

Comment

At its most extreme this indoctrination is like child abuse. Children who haven’t developed critical thinking skills are being told by adults that they will live in a dystopian future due to the coming “climate collapse” or whatever they are calling it these days. “ climate anxiety “ is actually a thing with kids now. I don’t think its unreasonable to think human activity has some effect on climate but if true we will adapt like we always do. Scaring kids is shameful

Comment

Originally posted by Thumper View Post
                  This ^^^^^^^^.

Something to think about: Is our carbon emissions keeping an ice age at bay?

It must be because old Spok and his scientist sure were convinced we would be covered by ice about now

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
                    At its most extreme this indoctrination is like child abuse. Children who haven’t developed critical thinking skills are being told by adults that they will live in a dystopian future due to the coming “climate collapse” or whatever they are calling it these days. “ climate anxiety “ is actually a thing with kids now. I don’t think its unreasonable to think human activity has some effect on climate but if true we will adapt like we always do. Scaring kids is shameful
                    Very well said.

Comment

Also, our children being lectured by liberal professors who teach that although a law such as the 2nd Amendment may read one way, it should be interpreted as something else. It simply means what it says. Its a shame that the work and struggles of our ancestors can be so easily undermined and to let waste away. It is our duty to see that our own are well taught and learned.

Comment

When I was a kid all the talk was the rainforest being destroyed. If we didn't stop it none of us would be able to breathe when we're adults. Not sure whatever happened with all that.

Comment

Comment

Last year, when my daughter was 12, I had to explain what abortion was. She was mortified and could not believe that humans would actually do this. I went on to explain that anytime a liberal tried to explain anything to her...always remember, they kill babies.

Comment

Originally posted by CEO View Post
                              When I was a kid all the talk was the rainforest being destroyed. If we didn't stop it none of us would be able to breathe when we're adults. Not sure whatever happened with all that.
                              We fixed it. Just like we fixed the ozone that was causing the ice age. Apparently we did too good of a job on that one.

Comment

Working...
                              X