Colorado elk outfitter recommendation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Colorado elk outfitter recommendation

Would like to book a rifle hunt for possibly next year with a friend of mine. Anyone got a good outfitter they'd recommend?

Very much interested in this as well. Wanting a 300”+ bull.

Comment

High Desert Hunting Company. They are not n South East Colorado.
      They are a small operation hunting private land with three hunters in camp guided one on one. Very hard working guys. The guides own the operation.
      Call Sean at 303-518-1847. They also have Facebook and Instagram you can find more info.
      I am getting reading to measure a 270 class bull a buddy of mine killed this past season with his bow.
      Elk, deer, antelope, bear, lion, Miriam turkey
      Tell him Don Sherpy says hello!!

Comment

Following this. Looking for the same info for my dad and I 2020 or 2021

Comment

Following

Comment

Ttt

Comment

Originally posted by Trevor73402 View Post
              Very much interested in this as well. Wanting a 300”+ bull.
              You better have $$$$$ or a ton of points, to expect 300 plus in colorado.

Comment

Bear Mountain Ranch

bearmountainranch.com

For a rifle hunt this place is almost 100%.

I can send you the outfitters contact info. Look at some of this seasons results here on their FB page.

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Here is your view from camp. This picture was the last week of September 2014.
                Attached Files

Comment

Bump wanting to book something soon, any other recommendations

Comment

Guys, Carters Country has a ranch in Colorado..
                    They have everything you need at a good price. Great lodge.. And even better personal..
                    Carters Country ,Houston Tx. Several locations..

Comment

these guys are sponsors on here...https://aboutcoloradoelkhunting.com/...cat-outfitters I don't know any thing about them.

Comment

The High Lonesome, they may already be booked up, pretty pricey from what I've been told, I know a couple guys that have been hunting for about ten years on a ranch adjacent to them.

Comment

Ttt

Comment

Following

Comment

Originally posted by BO-N-ARO View Post
                              High Desert Hunting Company. They are not n South East Colorado.
                              They are a small operation hunting private land with three hunters in camp guided one on one. Very hard working guys. The guides own the operation.
                              Call Sean at 303-518-1847. They also have Facebook and Instagram you can find more info.
                              I am getting reading to measure a 270 class bull a buddy of mine killed this past season with his bow.
                              Elk, deer, antelope, bear, lion, Miriam turkey
                              Tell him Don Sherpy says hello!!
                              I didn't know Miriam had turkeys. Merriam's are fun to hunt.
                              Draw may be iffy this year due to changes, look over your odds some areas went away fro OTC.
                              You better talk with an outfitters soon, most are booked in advance of they are good.

Comment

Working...
                              X