Best M&P 2.0 9mm aftermarket barrel?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best M&P 2.0 9mm aftermarket barrel?

I picked up a 5” FDE M&P 2.0 9mm this morning. Looking to pull the factory barrel and install an aftermarket threaded one. Black not stainless. Any recommendations on who’s got the best drop in barrel these days? Do not want one that needs to be fitted. Being on sale helps

The cheapest one you can find.

Comment

Originally posted by TacticalCowboy View Post
      The cheapest one you can find.
      Looking for quality. Not junk

Comment

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
        Barsto tends to be high quality, storm lake tends to be good enough. Depends on how good of a shot you actually are and how much you want to spend. Many people can't really hold a 3 inch group at 25 offhand with the best equipment so paying for the extra half inch or so that a barsto might get you may not be worth it. Drop in and high quality generally don't go hand in hand

Comment

Originally posted by RJH1 View Post
          Barsto tends to be high quality, storm lake tends to be good enough. Depends on how good of a shot you actually are and how much you want to spend. Many people can't really hold a 3 inch group at 25 offhand with the best equipment so paying for the extra half inch or so that a barsto might get you may not be worth it. Drop in and high quality generally don't go hand in hand
          Understood. I had a KKM in my last M&P and it shot noticeably better than the factory barrel

Comment

Understood. I had a KKM in my last M&P and it shot noticeably better than the factory barrel
            I know some of the earlier M&Ps had issues, was your's an early one?

Comment

I picked up a 5” FDE M&P 2.0 9mm this morning. Looking to pull the factory barrel and install an aftermarket threaded one. Black not stainless. Any recommendations on who’s got the best drop in barrel these days? Do not want one that needs to be fitted. Being on sale helps

Yes. It’s made by Glock. [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by RJH1 View Post
                I know some of the earlier M&Ps had issues, was your's an early one?
                No

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                  Yes. It’s made by Glock. [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                  Don’t worry grandpa. There’s still plenty of glocks in my possession lol.

Comment

I don’t think any aftermarket M&P barrels are gonna be junk....

Comment

Originally posted by TacticalCowboy View Post
                      I don’t think any aftermarket M&P barrels are gonna be junk....
                      Thank you for your extremely helpful information and answering my question to a T. You’re an invaluable resource to the shooting community and TBH.

Comment

Thank you for your extremely helpful information and answering my question to a T. You’re an invaluable resource to the shooting community and TBH.
                        Excuse me for not utilizing google for you.

Comment

I asked opinions on the best. You’re a ******. FYI. I wanted input from folks who have actually used them. And have first hand knowledge. Not a biased gun writer or someone given a free one to try out or someone that’s shot a buddies pistol one time at deer camp.

The irony in your post is neither of those links take you to the product I asked for. Neither fit my gun. And one of them even says discontinued. Maybe step up your google game. No cookie. Do not pass go. Do not collect $200.

I’m well aware of the various makers and where to buy them. Usually when someone asks about a suggestion on a quality product they are looking for more than a stupid google link. Now move along boy.

Comment

Hmm maybe I am a dumbass.

Usually when people ask questions on Internet forums they get 15 different opinions. I’m not sure why this thread is so special.
                            Last edited by TacticalCowboy; 11-30-2019, 11:57 PM.

Comment

Working...
                            X