You dont have a funny bone?

Comment

Originally posted by snappertapper View Post
      Jesus.

Ignorant rednecks never cease to amaze.
      Wow, you really have no sense of humor.

Comment

Originally posted by JBJTX81 View Post
        Certainly dont go out of my way flunt anything or brag. I'm apologize if my statment about property taxes triggered you.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
        Well you might r might not have flaunted your "wealth" but you sure have flaunted your grammar or smarts. So you have obsessed over a minivan with Mexican plates since August. You have no idea who owns or drives the vehicle. You have no idea if they pay taxes(property, sales, social security) yet you judged and labeled them. You sir are the embarrassment in this non story. I have many employees that work on Visas that do jobs not a soul on this message board would ever take on or do to the same skill or quality level. They pay taxes. They work in another country, abide by the laws, while not seeing their wife and kids for 9 to 10 months straight. Two of them legally drive vehicles with Mexican plates.

Be better at life. Sure there are people taking advantage of the bad system we have allowed our politicians to create. There are more Anercians Citizens doing by far compared to illegal but go ahead and keep casting stones while showing your ignorance. Your grammar may improve if you remove your Klan hood before typing next time. See how easy it is to label someone you know absolutely nothing about.
        Last edited by Take Dead Aim; 11-13-2019, 11:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Take Dead Aim View Post
          Well you might r might not have flaunted your "wealth" but you sure have flaunted your grammar or smarts. So you have obsessed over a minivan with Mexican plates since August. You have no idea who owns or drives the vehicle. You have no idea if they pay taxes(property, sales, social security) yet you judged and labeled them. You sir are the embarrassment in this non story. I have many employees that work on Visas that do jobs not a soul on this message board would ever take on or do to the same skill or quality level. They pay taxes. They work in another country, abide by the laws, while not seeing their wife and kids for 9 to 10 months straight. Two of them legally drive vehicles with Mexican plates.

Be better at life. Sure there are people taking advantage of the bad system we have allowed our politicians to create. There are more Anercians Citizens doing by far compared to illegal but go ahead and keep casting stones while showing your ignorance. Your grammar may improve if you remove your Klan hood before typing next time. See how easy it is to label someone you know absolutely nothing about.
          You "have" employees working on visas? Do you own them or what? I "have" a car. I don't "have" employees. Talk about Klans hat wearing....geeze. Are these employees you "have" h1 or h2 visa holders? There are 2, h1b visa workers employed by my organization. They are great folks chasing the "ANERICAN" (as you spelled it) dream. They pay taxes, work diligently and contribute their fair share to society.

I readily admitted in previous posts to making an assumption that could be wrong. Perhaps I know more about this situation at my local school than I'm offering up here to the green screen. Perhaps this knowledge is why I'm so **** frustrated with our system and made the post to begin with.

Bottomline - there are good folks out there doing things the right way and there are crappy folks out there taking advantage of the system. I'm going to call BS when I see it.

Enjoy your beauty sleep dead aim while the rest of us are up hustling[emoji112][emoji112][emoji112]

Last edited by JBJTX81; 11-14-2019, 04:40 AM.

Comment

I read this entire thread. I hope that I have a more open and caring heart than some of you guys.

OP maybe introduce yourself to these folks. A chance it’s a dual citizen type situation or maybe someone in the family here needs medical help and had to ask someone that lives in Mexico to come stay so the kids could stay in school. If anyone in my family needed help I would relocate and I doubt I would change my license plate even if I knew it would be several years

Just try to be a good neighbor to folks in front of your kids so they don’t grow up with a skin color bias or financial situation bias.

Comment

You "have" employees working on visas? Do you own them or what? I "have" a car. I don't "have" employees. Talk about Klans hat wearing....geeze. Are these employees you "have" h1 or h2 visa holders? There are 2, h1b visa workers employed by my organization. They are great folks chasing the "ANERICAN" (as you spelled it) dream. They pay taxes, work diligently and contribute their fair share to society.

I readily admitted in previous posts to making an assumption that could be wrong. Perhaps I know more about this situation at my local school than I'm offering up here to the green screen. Perhaps this knowledge is why I'm so **** frustrated with our system and made the post to begin with.

Bottomline - there are good folks out there doing things the right way and there are crappy folks out there taking advantage of the system. I'm going to call BS when I see it.

Enjoy your beauty sleep dead aim while the rest of us are up hustling[emoji112][emoji112][emoji112]

Not sure how much you are "hustlin" if you are a message board first thing in the morning. According to our property taxes I hustle much better. I can guarantee you illegals are not driving a vehicle with Mexico plates. That alone let's me know you story...assumption doesn't add up.
              Last edited by Take Dead Aim; 11-14-2019, 07:38 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Stuck View Post
                You do know it does not matter if a kid is born here or here illegally. They will be registered and going to public school and if financially challenged eating “free” lunches.
                we have students living in 500k plus homes on the free lunch program.

I bet most people don't realize the school pushes free lunches because it equates to more money.

Really ponder that for a while. The ISD and State TRY to give away more tax money (may be FED but still) so they can bring in more money. Gee for some odd reason a mindset like that never flies in the real business world.

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                I think the free lunch applies to anyone who finds making a lunch an inconvenience.
                OP, they are chasing a dream

Originally posted by Stuck View Post
                Don’t move to Brownsville, many students there cross the border Monday morning and live with a relative until Friday then go back home across the border for the weekend. You would really love having those kids sitting in class next to yours sucking up your tax dollars. .
                And sucking up a much higher percentage of the teachers time. This is way overlooked and is a much bigger deal than most people realize. But if you don't have kids then who cares.. I mean why should you care that an illegal gets more attention, benefits, special school programs, free food etc..?

Comment

The point is there are disadvantaged folks that were born and raised here in my community that are US citizens and they and their families have been here for many many generations. Lets enforce our laws and figure out how to better use our resources (tax $$$) on our citizens before FIRST. Once we figure that out then lets open up the borders and take care of the rest of the world.
                  Missed this comment yesterday. This I agree with you on 100% too much aid going outside of our borders that should be used to help Americans in need

Comment

Working...
                  X