• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guns Up Boys!

Stay strapped!

Time to be proactive

Comment

It's going to come down to everyday people putting and end to this crap.

Comment

Originally posted by ultrastealth View Post
        It's going to come down to everyday people putting and end to this crap.
        i agree, gonna have to be some pushback/deterrent.

Comment

Sss!

Comment

Like to see Abbott stir the pot saying Castle Doctrine will give Texas ranch owners full immunity.

Comment

3 more weeks and we are out of there. I hate to see the ranch go but when you can't let you kids be alone on the ranch (deer stand, riding atv's, etc.) it is time to go. A lot of blood, sweat and tears will be gone due to Racist Joe and ANYONE that voted blue. This is on you. Very sad times.

Comment

It’s getting out of control.

Would imagine it’s only a matter of time till those people who live close to the border will snap and had enough of all this.

Comment

These scum need to be dealt with in a very harsh manner, for sure. But, who would leave guns/ammo around to be stolen, near the border where the lowlifes are sure to go? Totally irresponsible.

Comment

And all of this is allowed due to a political agenda.

Comment

Originally posted by SabineHunter View Post
                      These scum need to be dealt with in a very harsh manner, for sure. But, who would leave guns/ammo around to be stolen, near the border where the lowlifes are sure to go? Totally irresponsible.

Do you ever read posted articles before posting?

It said binoculars, clothing, and knives……. Not guns and ammo.

C’mon Man

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

With this administration, these wetbacks have more “rights” than we citizens do. I have a bunch of Hispanic friends, and they’re as mad about this situation as anyone.
                        Last edited by retrieverman; 08-06-2021, 11:56 AM.

Comment

Things fixen to get Western !

Comment

Originally posted by manwitaplan View Post

C’mon Man

Evidently you did not read the whole article. It said 3 men went into another house and got ammo, guns, food and clothes.

"In late June, three undocumented migrants were arrested after breaking into a Texas ranch house in Sierra Blanca and stealing firearms, ammunition food and clothing, U.S. Customs and Border Protection said. Local law enforcement took the three men into custody without incident."

Comment

Originally posted by manwitaplan View Post

C’mon Man

Hey, DA, stop following me around TBH, you are a real tool. From the article:

In late June, three undocumented migrants were arrested after breaking into a Texas ranch house in Sierra Blanca and stealing firearms, ammunition food and clothing, U.S. Customs and Border Protection said. Local law enforcement took the three men into custody without incident.

Wow.
                              Last edited by Guest; 08-06-2021, 12:04 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X