Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Puerto Vallarta Fishing recommendations...??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Puerto Vallarta Fishing recommendations...??

Headed to PV the 2nd week of August.. anyone have any experience or recommendations for an offshore trip??

Haven't gone fishing there, but our wedding was in Yelapa, south of PV. We stayed with a girl from Kansas that married someone from there... they are good people and take good care of the folks staying in their houses. Her husband also runs a fishing charter out of yelapa.

I would recommend them for anything you are doing there. And recommend Yelapa for at least a day trip. Enjoy your time there!

At MiraMar Yelapa, you can go sport fishing, catch a fish that's photo worthy and have a great time doing it! Book your trip today.

Sent from my SM-N9600 using Tapatalk

Comment

The best yachts in vallarta for you. Book your tour of the bay of Puerto Vallarta. Go fishing and much more.

Comment

The wife and I went a few years ago. We actually traveled about an hour up the coast line to a little town called Punta Mita. If you’re up for spearfishing, there’s a place that will take you out called Spearmex. They took us offshore spear fishing mahi mahi which was an absolute blast. We even anchored off the reef spearfishing all sorts of species. Highly recommend if you want to try something a little different.

Comment

Thanks fellas!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

BoWayne, how did your trip go? Hope you had a good time.

Comment

Working...
            X