Best Steakhouses in Austin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best Steakhouses in Austin

I’ve never spent much time in Austin as far as going out to eat. Have a friend coming from Arizona for the weekend and would like to point him in the best direction for a steak. Thanks in advance!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bobs, sullivans, Eddie V's believe it or not. All the usual suspects.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Comment

What side of Austin? Driving around after eating steaks a pain...

Comment

All have locations downtown. There is a Eddie Vs in arboretum (183 & mopac), and I believe there is a Flemings in Domain which is mopac and braker area

Comment

If he wouldn't mind getting outside the city a little and seeing the lake views, Steiner Steakhouse is fantastic and views are hard to beat. About 20 minutes from downtown off RR620 near RM2222.

Comment

Bobs

Comment

I’ve tried em all and Eddie V’s hands down for me even though they’re known for the seafood as well. I think Sullivan’s is shut down for good but not sure on why unless it was a management issue. If you go to Eddie V’s just make sure you get the truffled mac and cheese as well.

Comment

I like Perry's Steakhouse

Comment

Wednesday is cougar night

Comment

Originally posted by hopedale View Post
                    I like Perry's Steakhouse
                    I have recently found Perrys And dang it is good. Their porkChop is insane. Two people can eat on it and still have leftovers. Comes with some ribs attached. So Good.

Comment

Estancia (all-you-can-eat Brazilian steak) is pretty good, too. MANY different cuts of beef, also chicken, lamb, sausage (skip) and a HUGE, tasty salad bar (don't skip the candied bacon!). It is in NE Austin at the Arboretum.

Comment

I’ll also throw Vince Young’s steakhouse in there. I also second Eddie V’s, Sullivan’s and Bob’s.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Krivoman View Post
                          I have recently found Perrys And dang it is good. Their porkChop is insane. Two people can eat on it and still have leftovers. Comes with some ribs attached. So Good.

All this and their steaks are great. I’ve had all the usual suspects and I’m a Perry’s fan. To each their own.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Bobs for best steak; Steiner Steakhouse for best view, atmosphere and experience.

Comment

Eddie V’s would be my recommendation.

Comment

Working...
                              X