Just cancelled dollar shave club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just cancelled dollar shave club

Does anyone have a recommendation for a shaving subscription that’s cheaper than buying from a store?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

If you are able to grow a beard!! I still shave some spots everyday but each razor last a few months.

Comment

I buy the 30pk of Gillette sensor blades at Costco. Good blades. Usual price is 29.99, but go on sale for 19.99- when they do I buy a couple packs and good for a while

Comment

I use a safety razor. Ordered $12 worth of blades in 2017, just had to re-order for the first time last month.

Comment

Originally posted by CEO View Post
          I use a safety razor. Ordered $12 worth of blades in 2017, just had to re-order for the first time last month.
          This right here. I bought 200 blades off Amazon. Change them out each week. I'll order some more in a few years.

Comment

This. 100%. Much better shave as well.

Comment

Harry’s

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I got one of these, you have to shave after showering or use hot towel though, if not it'll nick you. I've been using it for years.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm leaning toward safety razor as well. I wouldn't touch anything Gillette again with a 12' pole.

Comment

You'll never shave with anything else if you make the switch. use old school shave soap and a brush also.

Comment

Will check the safety razor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                        Harry’s

Same here

Comment

I've been using the safety razor for awhile and it always cuts me up good.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
                            You'll never shave with anything else if you make the switch. use old school shave soap and a brush also.
                            This. Brush isn't much more than some Mach 3 refills and you're set for a long time. Art of shaving soap is good stuff but a bit pricey. Proroso is great bargain shave cream.

Comment

Originally posted by Throwin Darts View Post
                              This right here. I bought 200 blades off Amazon. Change them out each week. I'll order some more in a few years.
                              Link?

I typed in Amazon and a zillion razors came up.

Comment

Working...
                              X