2 Blade Fixed Broadheads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2 Blade Fixed Broadheads

So I'm thinking about getting some 2 blade fixed heads for my boy (14) and my wife to shoot this year. I wanted Carbon Express XT's but I guess they don't make them any longer?? What are some other ideas? I like the ones with bleeder blades, and don't really want to spend $40/3 pack as I'm sure they are gonna hit a rock or two. Never been impressed with any of the Magnus. Go!

Yur budget is a challenge- Ozcut, steel force and magnus come to mind. The SIK F4 may be an option. No experience with that head.

Comment

Zwickey Eskilite 2 blade have work for me in the past. Around $20 for 3.

Comment

Zwickey has been hard to find of late. I saw the Eskilite instock at Footed Shaft.
        Last edited by SJP51; 09-19-2021, 07:17 AM.

Comment

Steel Force or Muzzy Phantoms

We had good luck with Magnus Stingers but I see you are not a fan of them already

Comment

I have been using magnus last several years but got some deadringer butchers to try out but havent shot them yet

Comment

Usually 2 blades are a pretty small cut without bleeders.. my kids started out with stingers with bleeders.. I know you said you don't like magnus products but for the price they are hard to beat. Super sharp and lifetime warranty. My son bent a couple hitting rocks on pass throughs.

I don’t really have other cheap suggestions to offer that aren't dull junk out of the pack.

Comment

Was going to say Magnus because of the lifetime warranty. But steel force is similar and works just fine

Comment

I don’t think there is a better option to meet your requirements than the Magnus Stinger.

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Magnus black hornets. I have had great luck with them. They make them with and without bleeders.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

The only fixed heads I’ve liked honestly are Slick Tricks…

Comment

Originally posted by SJP51 View Post
                        Zwickey has been hard to find of late. I saw the Eskilite instock at Footed Shaft.
                        And they are just $7 each.

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
                          I don’t think there is a better option to meet your requirements than the Magnus Stinger.

Bisch

These are great heads. Shoot good, don’t break the bank, good blood trails and lifetime no questions asked replacement policy

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post

Bisch

Originally posted by Wylde E View Post
                            Magnus black hornets. I have had great luck with them. They make them with and without bleeders.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            I'm looking hard at these actually. I never liked those long. skinny ones they make.

Originally posted by TxMedic View Post
                            The only fixed heads I’ve liked honestly are Slick Tricks…
                            I can't stand the original ST's (fly awesome but terrible on-game performance), but the Viper Tricks have my attention.

Comment

Originally posted by Chance Love View Post
                              I'm looking hard at these actually. I never liked those long. skinny ones they make.

I can't stand the original ST's (fly awesome but terrible on-game performance), but the Viper Tricks have my attention.
                              The black hornet is a tougher head than the regular stingers, make a good size hole and good blood trails. The viper trick and wicked trick could work as well if you go with slick tricks.

Side note. Magnus has been posting 8 week lead times because of demand, so if you find some…. Get them

Comment

Working...
                              X