2021 College Football -Week 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MBV77 View Post
    I usually don’t have a problem with the targeting calls like some people do, but I don’t get that one. Auburn defender played that the only way he could. Runner was stretching for the endzone and the defender hit him with his shoulder.
    If being near the ground makes you defenseless, then it should also make you down.

Comment

Originally posted by CentralTXHunter View Post
      That’s no joke. I could have done without that wake up call before we play them. This week of practice in Tuscaloosa is gonna suck, lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Last week’s sucked too and did not help much.

Comment

2021 College Football -Week 3

Hook em horns and God Bless bird hunting with long time family and friends.

Last edited by Smart; 09-18-2021, 09:48 PM.

Comment

Didn’t see much on that pass interference call against auburn. Refs certainly haven’t done them any favors today.

Comment

Big 10 had a great day today

Comment

Real MVP is Karla for driving me home. [emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye07 View Post
                Didn’t see much on that pass interference call against auburn. Refs certainly haven’t done them any favors today.

Well Penn St. punted on 3rd down because they had the down marker on 4. It’s football. Questionable calls in every game played.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                  Real MVP is Karla for driving me home. [emoji23]

Indeed, sir.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

The play before the PI call should have been a safety. That ball never made it back to the goal line until after the RBs knee was down. Great game though.

Comment

Congrats to Penn State.
                      I’m liking Auburn’s new coach, we’ll get better.

Comment

Flipped over to Pokes/Boise State

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Love all these good football games!

Comment

Hotty Toddy, Rebs roll Tulane. Off week and then Bama…the ultimate test!

Comment

What does Texas get out of playing a team like Rice?? Other than a meaningless W?? I realize most if not all teams play at least one cup cake team if not more… I also understand that Rice gets to make a lot of money but what does Texas get??

Playing quality opponents is what’s going to make you better not running up the score on a less talented team. I don’t think Texas is as bad as the game they played last week and they certainly are t a team that goes and wins by 58 either…

Let’s hear it from the experts… and before someone starts calling me names realize I am a horns fan.

Comment

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
                                What does Texas get out of playing a team like Rice?? Other than a meaningless W?? I realize most if not all teams play at least one cup cake team if not more… I also understand that Rice gets to make a lot of money but what does Texas get??

Playing quality opponents is what’s going to make you better not running up the score on a less talented team. I don’t think Texas is as bad as the game they played last week and they certainly are t a team that goes and wins by 58 either…

Let’s hear it from the experts… and before someone starts calling me names realize I am a horns fan.

Gotta fill the schedule up. It’s a game of preparation before conference games start. All teams have them and some more than others. Plus Texas and Rice have a long history of playing.

Comment

Working...
                                X