2021 Salty H20 Fishing Thread Part II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gigem95 View Post
    **** Justin he’s throwing us under the bus!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For the record, we caught fish, we just didn’t keep any legal fish. It was a grind of nothing but dinks.

Comment

Originally posted by Capt Glenn View Post
      Is that a trans fishing team? What are your pronouns? Y'all are giving drag in fishing a whole new meaning.

No we were in a Majek. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Tough fishing today but Captain Glenn worked his butt off to find some fish. Mary caught her best trout. We lost a few at the boat. Great day with some very pretty water. Thanks again Glenn. Sorry we lost $100 worth of voodoos. [emoji15][emoji1787]

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
          No we were in a Majek. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

That made you suspect without the wigs even.

Comment

Originally posted by Capt Glenn View Post
            That made you suspect without the wigs even.

Comment

I enjoyed fishing with y'all Chew! Beautiful day to be out and y'all worked hard for 'em.

Comment

Is that the surf??????

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                  Tough fishing today but Captain Glenn worked his butt off to find some fish. Mary caught her best trout. We lost a few at the boat. Great day with some very pretty water. Thanks again Glenn. Sorry we lost $100 worth of voodoos. [emoji15][emoji1787]
                  Nice day! Glad to hear those Vudu did you right!

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
                    Nice day! Glad to hear those Vudu did you right!

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk
                    Thanks Shane. I'm really starting to dig this saltwater fishing. So much to learn and so many options with every trip. Really fun

Comment

[QUOTE=Chew;15821781]Tough fishing today but Captain Glenn worked his butt off to find some fish. Mary caught her best trout. We lost a few at the boat. Great day with some very pretty water. Thanks again Glenn. Sorry we lost $100 worth of voodoos. [

Congrats to You & The Wife Bobby! Good day there!

Comment

Here's a few recent pics. Fishing has been pretty good overall. Some days better than others. It seems like we hit a little tougher time every year right before the fall cool down and I feel like we have been going through that here lately. Some days the fish eat really well and then the next day is a struggle.

The surf has been beautiful but the trout are hit or miss. Lots and lots of trash fish in there. I've had a few great days off the jetties recently and a few days they have just been dead.

Reds are showing up in their fall haunts. They are starting to school up and get on the banks and on the mud flats and back lakes. They are a little unpredictable still but it's getting better.

I think we should see a little bird action very soon. It usually starts with little fish and gets better and better as fall goes on.

I'm still catching fish drifting deep scattered shell. Hockley and I had a pretty good afternoon trip yesterday. We caught 14 or 15 good trout. Lots of solid 18-23" fish. And I've had a few very nice trout lately.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

A few more.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Great pics Glenn except for that one ugly dude

Keep us posted.

Comment

Excellent report, thanks!

Comment

I'll be taking some guys from work to fish a tournament in Rockport this weekend. Hoping to do well post-front. at least the weather should be nice!

Comment

Working...
                                X