Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Grieving and Covid: What makes me really mad...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

is when someone is asking for prayers and/or comfort, and some members start arguing about Covid ! I don't care if your pro/anti vaccine! Can't you just let it alone? Have you no concern for the dead or the living grieving someone's death? Are your own selfish thoughts more important? Where's your sense of compassion?!!!

We’re all glad you called even more attention to it..

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
      is when someone is asking for prayers and/or comfort, and some members start arguing about Covid ! I don't care if your pro/anti vaccine! Can't you just let it alone? Have you no concern for the dead or the living grieving someone's death? Are your own selfish thoughts more important? Where's your sense of compassion?!!!
      Compassion and empathy!!

Comment

Originally posted by 3rdCoastHunter View Post
        We’re all glad you called even more attention to it..

Your sarcastic response is the exact kind of crap that he’s talking about. Not to mention, you’re one of the ones who can’t seem to restrain yourself.

You’re new around here. That’s not how we treat fellow members.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Last edited by Bullseye07; 08-21-2021, 09:48 PM.

Comment

X2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Agreed. It’s not like there’s a shortage of covid threads to make your point.

Comment

There’s a time and place for everything, have the maturity to know when that time is.

Comment

Originally posted by geezy rider View Post
                there’s a time and place for everything, have the maturity to know when that time is.
                amen!

Comment

X3

Comment

X4

Comment

Yup

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Geezy Rider View Post
                        There’s a time and place for everything, have the maturity to know when that time is.
                        We can only, hope.

Comment

Compassion and empathy are traits received from God. Egotism and malice are from Satan. I must choose my mentor wisely. I will be spending an eternity with the one I choose!
                          Those who've lost loved ones should receive love and support from us regardless of our differences of opinion. That IS God's will. We are all called to compassion and empathy.
                          Good words TG! I'm in agreement with you sir!

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

OP, I agree whole heartedly!! This type of lack of respect is sickening and should carry a month in the cooler for a first offense and a 1 year suspension on a second. No reason folks that act in this manner need to be around this community.

Comment

Agreed!

Comment

Working...
                              X