Concealed Carry and Dog Poop...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Concealed Carry and Dog Poop...

Maybe I’m wrong, but it is my understanding that when carrying concealed, I cannot confront other humans? Is confronting someone for letting their dog drop a giant steaming pile of poo at an athletic park where 9 years old are playing organized flag football illegal?

Last weekend right before the games started, a dude let his dog drop a deuce where family’s were about to gather. I kept my mouth shut because I was carrying...still mad about not saying anything.

Originally posted by Shinesintx View Post
    Maybe I’m wrong, but it is my understanding that when carrying concealed, I cannot confront other humans?
    What? Why would that be the case?

Comment

Where did you hear that?

Comment

Originally posted by stuntriderant View Post
        Where did you hear that?
        It has always been my understanding that I could not create a confrontation or escalate a situation. If I’m wrong, I’d be happily wrong.

Comment

Maybe I’m wrong, but it is my understanding that when carrying concealed, I cannot confront other humans? Is confronting someone for letting their dog drop a giant steaming pile of poo at an athletic park where 9 years old are playing organized flag football illegal?

Last weekend right before the games started, a dude let his dog drop a deuce where family’s were about to gather. I kept my mouth shut because I was carrying...still mad about not saying anything.
          Just because your carrying doesn’t mean you can’t tell anyone anything. If your going to get into a fight with someone letting a dog go to the bathroom and not pick it up you got bigger issues.

Comment

What's the point in carrying then. You go tell that man to pick up his dogs ****aki....while slowly tapping the butt of your G19. ****aki is gonna happen.

Comment

I'd have to at least confront someone before I shot them. How else would they know why I shot them in the first place?

Comment

You can confront. Can't pull your pistol over dog woo-woo though. How would anyone know if you don't draw? If you draw your weapon over dog mess, I'm not sure you should be carrying.
                Last edited by Bear Charge; 04-30-2021, 06:58 PM.

Comment

What if he was packing as well and y’all ended up in a shootout over dog shat. There’s that.

Comment

Originally posted by Hogmauler View Post
                    What if he was packing as well and y’all ended up in a shootout over dog shat. There’s that.
                    Which is why I didn’t say anything. I’m not going to start a confrontation and shoot someone over dog poop.

Comment

Tell him Callahan style.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
                      Last edited by DRT; 04-30-2021, 08:05 PM.

Comment

Are you thinking if you say something and the guy go nuts, and you end up shooting him the law will go against you? I can see that happening in todays world.

Comment

You can still whup his arse. You just can't shoot him!

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                            You can still whup his arse. You just can't shoot him!
                            Unfortunately when most people think self defense their first thought is deadly force. They may go to the range and shoot their gun but few will take any training in hand to hand self defense. Most have never been punched in the face.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

We were told in our concealed class, that if you are in any type of physical fight, weather a weapon is drawn or not. And the cops show up, you will lose your right to carry.

Comment

Working...
                              X