X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shooting star!

Did anyone else see that!!
    Never seen anything like it in my life.
    On my way home, and that boy lit up the sky and burned horizon to horizon.
    Unbelievable!
    Had to have been visible for 100s or 1000s of miles!

If you come up missing, we'll bring ET in for questioning as to your disappearance.

Bet it was pretty cool to see.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
      If you come up missing, we'll bring ET in for questioning as to your disappearance.

Bet it was pretty cool to see.
      I guess there was one in Canada yesterday that was similar.
      Several videos of it up.
      Just talked to my cousin and I guess people all over the midwest saw this one tonight.
      2021 off to a bang

Comment

Maybe Chewbacca was returning from the future? Maybe Bigfoot is Chewbacca?

Comment

Were you at another grow site today?

Comment

Originally posted by AlaskaFlyerFan View Post
            Were you at another grow site today?
            Lol, I wish .
            I'll take the Mts, over just about anything, anytime .

Comment

looks like a lot of reports from arkansas, Missouri, and points beyond

those things are pretty awesome to see, have seen one before burn up bright enough to light up the night sky like daylight. wish I had been outside to see this one

Comment

Originally posted by boomerball View Post
                looks like a lot of reports from arkansas, Missouri, and points beyond

those things are pretty awesome to see, have seen one before burn up bright enough to light up the night sky like daylight. wish I had been outside to see this one
                It was unique for sure, I'm glad I was able to witness it.

Comment

I saw one outside of Carrizo springs last night about 10 pm.

Comment

Last thing I remember lighting up sky all the way across was seeing the space shuttle reenter back in the late 90's one morning

Were getting waders on to hunt a marsh/swamp and didn't realize what it was until later in the morning when they were talking about it on the radio on our way home

Comment

My wife and I stepped out onto our south-facing back porch one night to let the dogs do their thing before going to bed. While we were standing there, I saw something bright streak across the sky. I was like, "hey, look at that!" My wife remembered, "oh yeah, the space shuttle is coming in for a landing tonight." We just happened to see it by accident. Very cool. All the way across the sky, as far as we could see. My co-worker said that after watching it go by, he went inside, turned on the TV, and saw it land in FL.
                      Last edited by Brad96; 02-25-2021, 02:30 PM. Reason: misspelling

Comment

I saw the one on opening morning of rifle season walking to my stand about 5-6 yrs ago. Will never forget it. I think a thread was started on here about it with alot of people all over seeing the same one

Comment

Originally posted by jmhartt View Post
                          I saw the one on opening morning of rifle season walking to my stand about 5-6 yrs ago. Will never forget it. I think a thread was started on here about it with alot of people all over seeing the same one
                          I am pretty sure I saw that one also and remember the post. I was driving out of Carrizo toward Faith Ranch and was on the phone with a guy in Freer... we both saw it. If I remember right it was bright green.

Comment

Sorry about that, just got this new qbeam in and the trigger hangs. I'll try not to shine it straight up again. Lol

Comment

Working...
                            X