No announcement yet.

Do you sleep with your spouse?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After 25 yrs the Mrs can't sleep with out my snoring. After I get back from hunting the next morning she always says thank you your snoring was perfect. I know, she is awesome.

Comment

9 years in and always the same bed!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by retrieverman View Post
        I didn’t get married 31 years ago to sleep by myself. Good, mad, or snoring, we sleep together.
        Yup except we are 34 years in. First time I made her mad after we were married she wanted me to sleep elsewhere. I told her no dice. If she was mad and wanted to sleep elsewhere fine. She sucked it up and crawled in bed with me. We've always slept together.

Comment

Every night. I try my best to sleep on top of her every night.

Comment

Yep, together 35 yrs. Now have 2 dogs in bed too.

Comment

25 years and sleep together every night I am home. May not always be great sleep or for very long because of her snoring and my occasional snoring (when I had a little to much whisky). But the tempurpedic does help a lot for the moving around.

I have a buddy that they sleep in different rooms because of his snoring. They been together just as long, but separated a couple times and still have their own bank accounts. Hahaha.

J

Comment

30 years same bed, she snores, I'm used to it, even if She's mad at me we sleep together.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

We sleep together very night we are able too. We have a king size bed. We recently got adjustable bases. We went with two twin XL bases and mattresses that fit into the king size rails, headboard footboard. Raising my head a few inches stopped my snoring. For those of you with snoring problems, I highly recommend it.

Comment

Together every night. Lab is on my side on the floor on his bed, cat sleeps on the bed by my wife's feet.

Comment

Duplicate
                      Last edited by BJ DUPLECHAIN; 12-13-2020, 09:30 PM. Reason: Duplicate

Comment

Sleep is more important. [emoji16] wife stays up too late, snores, and leaves tv on. Love her buuuut I am happier when I get my 8 hrs.

Comment

We both snore, me worse and my cpap sometimes ain’t comfortable. She puts up with me and I put up with her sleeping through movies on the couch and the asking what happened for three days in the movie. Same bed, 15 years and hopefully never separate. I find some piece in knowing she is next to me. Even if half the time I think she might knife me, at least it’s someone I chose. Lol

Comment

about once a week or so I will end up sleeping on the couch. stay up late working and not want to bother her getting in bed, or will just not be able to go to sleep and will go to the couch.

Comment

Same bed 13 yrs now, I snore and she does too not nearly as loud as me. Only time we don’t is when I’m away for work or hunting and to be honest I don’t sleep well most of those nights unless I take a sleeping aide. She will bring the dogs and kiddos into bed when I’m gone and takes meds that knock her out daily.

Comment

Been sleeping together for 25+ years, when I was younger don’t think I snored. Now as age and added weight gain, I am told I do. So now I have tried breath right strips to help alleviate it. I prob need to go to doctor cause I get congested every night. Been that way since I can remember, strips help the snoring to open airways.

Comment

Working...
                                X