No announcement yet.

Here y’all go...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Those look outstanding! I'm impressed. (and I want one!

Comment

Great job! I sure wish I had the tools to make a container like that. Maybe 1 day! Thanks for sharing.

Comment

How much will ya make one for

Comment

How thick steel did you use?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I used 16 ga. for the hopper, and all sheet metal items. 3/16” ; 2x2 angle iron legs, and schedule 40 or thinner 2-3/8” round pipe skids. Good Huntin, and God Bless, Rusty

Comment

Just seeing this for the first time. Top notch work Rusty. You weld a mean bead that’s for sure and nothing you build is lightweight! Now if I could just get you to learn how to post upright pics it would be a win win! 😜😜

Comment

Oh well, the one with the deer in it turned out right, so that’s worth something. Good Huntin, and God Bless, Rusty

Comment

Hoss163, sorry I didn’t reply the other day! At the moment, I won’t be making any to sell cuz I’m still refining the finished product, and the quickest way to get it built. Oh, and deer season it right round the corner, and I’m no good for fab jobs then! When seasons over, I may look into whether it’s something that would be feasible. I’m terrible at pricing things anyway, cuz when I fab stuff, I’m liable to spend 3 hrs meticulously engineering and building a spring loaded hidden latch, when most folks don’t even care how the latch was built. But if I can figure out a way to make a little money, and not basically do it “for free”, it’s something I’d like to look into. Cuz my wife, and most people I fab stuff for, say I’m “too cheap”. But, on the flip side of that, I can go to sleep every night knowing I ain’t over-charged anybody, and the customer is always pleased with the quality and appearance. Good Huntin, and God Bless, Rusty

Comment

Originally posted by spidermonkey View Post
                    Hoss163, sorry I didn’t reply the other day! At the moment, I won’t be making any to sell cuz I’m still refining the finished product, and the quickest way to get it built. Oh, and deer season it right round the corner, and I’m no good for fab jobs then! When seasons over, I may look into whether it’s something that would be feasible. I’m terrible at pricing things anyway, cuz when I fab stuff, I’m liable to spend 3 hrs meticulously engineering and building a spring loaded hidden latch, when most folks don’t even care how the latch was built. But if I can figure out a way to make a little money, and not basically do it “for free”, it’s something I’d like to look into. Cuz my wife, and most people I fab stuff for, say I’m “too cheap”. But, on the flip side of that, I can go to sleep every night knowing I ain’t over-charged anybody, and the customer is always pleased with the quality and appearance. Good Huntin, and God Bless, Rusty
                    I can vouch for the quality of stuff you build sir. You definitely over build and over deliver while under-charging! 👍👍

Comment

Thanks Joel! If any of y’all know this guy, you’ll know if he was happy with what I built him... anybody can be happy! JK Brother! I guess it’s like this, I’ve always put way more value in folks being pleased/happy, or what they may say bout my stuff, than the actual $$ amount made off of it! Good Huntin, and God Bless, Rusty
                      Last edited by spidermonkey; 07-21-2020, 01:09 PM.

Comment

Bringing this back up top. Someone was asking bout these the other day, and being the forgetful sort I am, can’t remember who. Anyway, here they are, sideways pics and all! Good Huntin, and God Bless, Rusty

Comment

Looks awesome. Likin the design.

Comment

Top notch stuff again Rusty. I sure hope those feeders lasted over the winter and didn’t blow over

Comment

Thanks y’all... ok, and Joel too. They stayed upright, and coon free! Good Huntin, and God Bless, Rusty

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X