SpyPoint game cameras

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SpyPoint game cameras

Anyone have any info on these. Just bought a link-s camera with Verizon service wanted a reconyx or covert but could not get one today so I’m trying this one any pros or cons.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ve had 4 of them and they all gave up. Extremely frustrating!!!

Comment

Use Lithium batteries and not regular alkaline. I had trouble until I made this switch. Still prefer my Coverts but SpyPoint is good for where I have it set up.

Comment

Originally posted by Antlers86 View Post
        Use Lithium batteries and not regular alkaline. I had trouble until I made this switch. Still prefer my Coverts but SpyPoint is good for where I have it set up.

Bought the one that has the solar panel. We shall see how it works.

Comment

I just bought the micro link and it was easy to setup first 30 days are free, I put it in the backyard last night and had some coons on my phone this morning. My brother has three of them setup in Illinois and the pictures seem to be very good so far.

Comment

Been running 3 micros for about 45 days. So far they work great.

Lithium is all I use. I get about 40 days or 1500 pics per set.

Comment

Running one for a month so far GTG

Comment

Originally posted by kenforu View Post
                I just bought the micro link and it was easy to setup first 30 days are free, I put it in the backyard last night and had some coons on my phone this morning. My brother has three of them setup in Illinois and the pictures seem to be very good so far.
                I have two of that model. They are OK. I did run external batteries on mine, just wasn't trusting the internal set up to hold up, because I have them set up to send immediately, and high sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by roughneck266 View Post
                  I have two of that model. They are OK. I did run external batteries on mine, just wasn't trusting the internal set up to hold up, because I have them set up to send immediately, and high sensitivity.
                  x2

Comment

I am running 3 link micro's and have had no issues so far. They have been out about 2 months.

Comment

We've got 4 micro's out for the last 4 months with no issues, next time we're out at the ranch we're switching from AA batteries to the 12 volt battery and solar panel.

Sent from my LG-H931 using Tapatalk

Comment

I have three of the Link Evo’s. I also run the lithium batteries. Have had these cameras for two seasons with no problems.

Comment

Have 2 Link Micros (Verizon) and 1 Link W-V...about a month now...close to a couple thousand pics sent to the iPhone...no issues noted...just like any other you need to have decent service in the area deployed....have 1 in an area with only 2 of the 5 bars for signal strength showing and it delivers just fine...this lil’ fellar was just in on the one I speak of having lower signal...

Comment

junk

Comment

For those of you with the spypoints, how did they do through the end of the season? I’d like to see how they performed after 5 or 6 months.

Comment

Working...
                              X