Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who had today’s date in Epstein suicide pool!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who had today’s date in Epstein suicide pool!?

The man on 24 hour suicide watch managed to commit suicide. Unbelievable. Can we all just agree that this is exactly what it seems to be..??

What a shock. I may fall over dead from the unexpected surprise.

Comment

Oh lord those clintons have one hell of a reach....lol burn in hell bag o crap

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
        What a shock. I may fall over dead from the unexpected surprise.
        Can we put your death on the Clinton's board also?

Comment

I don’t think that is a legit site. Weird URL and it’s not being reported by other agencies. And I get a 504 error now on the link

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
            I don’t think that is a legit site. Weird URL and it’s not being reported by other agencies. And I get a 504 error now on the link

It’s everywhere now.

Comment

He gone, Clinton sighs in relief!

Comment

Originally posted by JLivi1224 View Post
                It’s everywhere now.
                I stand corrected.

Comment

Unbelievable.

Comment

I dont think i could kill myself if i was that evil. I believe i'd spend my life repenting and begging for forgiveness. Sure would not be looking forward to eternity

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                      I dont think i could kill myself if i was that evil. I believe i'd spend my life repenting and begging for forgiveness. Sure would not be looking forward to eternity
                      Well he probably didn’t kill himself either. Sounds like someone snuck a toxin into his morning coffee or scrambled eggs

Comment

Took longer than I expected for the Arkancide to happen. Lets just hope he left a trigger somewhere that is out of reach of the Clintons. I can't imagine who all is on that trigger list but you can be certain it has Bill Clinton on there.
                        On the other hand the trigger may have already been found and destroyed and that gave the go ahead for his demise.
                        BTW, I have a brand new roll of tinfoil.

Comment

final_5d4ec84cb53e28001455451e_705265 by Tony Pic, on Flickr

Comment

Any one who thinks this was not Arkanacide is a complete idiot and the prison officials also be held responsible. This does not happen with out help from officers or officer. And before you knock me for the accusation my son is a seargent at a large unit in Texas and you don't know the half of what goes on by "officers".

Comment

Originally posted by overcomer401965 View Post
                              Any one who thinks this was not Arkanacide is a complete idiot and the prison officials also be held responsible. This does not happen with out help from officers or officer. And before you knock me for the accusation my son is a seargent at a large unit in Texas and you don't know the half of what goes on by "officers".
                              Yeah, I'm pretty sure about 90% of all jails, lockups and prisons have a good ol boys club. Especially in the liberal strongholds.

Comment

Working...
                              X