Originally posted by Low Fence View Post
    You can cook with it too!

Looks good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Bourbon glazed mallard
      Attached Files

Comment

Well mama won a ticket to the Stars game tonight at work and is staying at her folks. That leaves me home alone first dram is EC Barrel Proof, planning on Blantons next and if I make it to a 3rd then I may have to open the bottle of Noah’s Mill

Comment

Where did you find the EC barrel proof?

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
            Where did you find the EC barrel proof?
            The Goody Goody up here gets it in every now and then. I call them weekly, it is easily my favorite pour right now and it’s around $60!

Comment

Originally posted by hooligan View Post
              The Goody Goody up here gets it in every now and then. I call them weekly, it is easily my favorite pour right now and it’s around $60!
              Nice!

Comment

Nice!
                I’m on my last bottle but once I get at least one more back stock I can share and hold one for you

Comment

The official Whiskey (bourbon) thread.

Originally posted by hooligan View Post
                  I’m on my last bottle but once I get at least one more back stock I can share and hold one for you

Awesome. Thank you! If you run low on Blanton’s, I’m your man. [emoji4]

Comment

You're getting close. Lol
                    I had 14 about a month ago got 12 left

Comment

I found an online source that has retail pricing so i may soon be getting to that level.

We’ll probably not soon, unless I sell a lot more in q1 but at least I know where it’s at. What’s crazy is hey have Blantons for $55 but Stagg Jr is $95!

Comment

Directional freezing pushes the clouds to the bottom. Tonight’s batch.

Nice! Been trying to get them clear by boiling, distilled, etc but never that clear

Comment

Traveling for work gets old, but every once and a while a trip is pays off.

Work??? I thought all you did was fish and hunt?? Such a letdown![emoji22]

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
                            Work??? I thought all you did was fish and hunt?? Such a letdown![emoji22]

My ratio of work to play is pretty good.

Whelp, Eagle Rare is now officially hard to find.

Comment

Anybody else a fan of Hancock's Reserve? I really like it, but it doesn't get the publicity of other Buffalo Trace Mashbill #2 bourbon's like Blanton's, Elmer T. Lee, & Rock Hill Farms. It really is crazy how many good bourbons Buffalo Trace distills.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by NDN98 View Post
                                Anybody else a fan of Hancock's Reserve? I really like it, but it doesn't get the publicity of other Buffalo Trace Mashbill #2 bourbon's like Blanton's, Elmer T. Lee, & Rock Hill Farms. It really is crazy how many good bourbons Buffalo Trace distills.
                                I might have to try it and lets hope, it doesn't get the big head. Yeah, Buffalo Trace is just flat out winning with it's line up.

Comment

Working...
                                X