Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hayek'sPupil View Post
    "If you are socially awkward, this isn't for you."

Yeah. Define socially awkward. It's socially awkward to state that if an individual is in your opinion subjectively socially awkward and therefore should not consider the lease.
    I think you might have made his point......

Comment

Originally posted by Hayek'sPupil View Post
      "If you are socially awkward, this isn't for you."

Yeah. Define socially awkward. It's socially awkward to state that if an individual is in your opinion subjectively socially awkward and therefore should not consider the lease.
      I guess let me cut to the chase. If your a loner, don't like to be around other folks, and only want to show up when no one else is around then this isn't for you..

Comment

Originally posted by Wayspr View Post
        Good Lord, what a place. Awesome video also.
        Thank you Sir... Appreciate it

Comment

Man that sounds really cheap for that quality of deer. How many hunters on 8000 acres? I’d love to hunt Mexico but seems just so far away, I would have to stay 5+ days at a time to justify hunting there.

Comment

Originally posted by RMW View Post
            Man that sounds really cheap for that quality of deer. How many hunters on 8000 acres? I’d love to hunt Mexico but seems just so far away, I would have to stay 5+ days at a time to justify hunting there.
            8 spots

Comment

Originally posted by RMW View Post
              What Bobby said.. No more than 8 guys on our place.

Comment

Fantastic video. I was going to ask about that deer you killed. When I saw him on the video, I thought he had to be 7.5 and was trying to figure out why you weren't lighting him up!

It would be awesome if you would post up some buck pics with your estimated ages on them. It would help out a bunch of us South Texas hunters struggling to determine whether a buck is 7.5 YO on the hoof. It's so dang hard to tell until you've been on the lease long enough to really know your herd!

Comment

Originally posted by dstrong View Post
                  What Bobby said.. No more than 8 guys on our place.
                  1000 acres a hunter awesome

Comment

Wow what a dream come true, you guys are doing it right. Congratulations.

Comment

Originally posted by M.LUNA View Post
                      Wow what a dream come true, you guys are doing it right. Congratulations.

Thank you Sir

Comment

One Spot Available on Trophy LF Lease in Mexico [emoji1166]

Originally posted by 909ag2006 View Post
                        Fantastic video. I was going to ask about that deer you killed. When I saw him on the video, I thought he had to be 7.5 and was trying to figure out why you weren't lighting him up!

It would be awesome if you would post up some buck pics with your estimated ages on them. It would help out a bunch of us South Texas hunters struggling to determine whether a buck is 7.5 YO on the hoof. It's so dang hard to tell until you've been on the lease long enough to really know your herd!

Here’s one we harvested this year we figured to make the 7.5 cut on age and ended up being 170+ and 8+ YO based off tooth wear alone. Your absolutely right, it’s very hard without history and knowing your deer herd year after year. It’s where patience has to override desire.....

We were all over the map with age on this deer. We didn’t see him at all on the hoof and the TC pics we had definitely didn’t help. He slipped up once last year and gave us a day time pic late in the season where you could tell he definitely had some good age on him. He was a hard one to hunt by Mexico standards but well worth the time put in to get him harvested

Comment

Beautiful deer, man that would be nice knowing for the most part you don't loose deer to poaching and fence Hunter's.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by dstrong View Post
                            you need another one Come on lol! This will be the last one you ever need .. Cheesewiz did a great job on the video as well.
                            i currently have 3 places. Family place, Lease in Brady, lease in Ohio. Running out of time to hunt.

Comment

Wow, good luck filling your spot.

I never watch long video's on the web but I watched all 21 minutes of that! Awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by bowhunterhelm View Post
                                Wow, good luck filling your spot.

I never watch long video's on the web but I watched all 21 minutes of that! Awesome.

Appreciate that... when my son put it together he was trying to put something together that would keep someone engaged...

Comment

Working...
                                X