No announcement yet.

Help me pick a pistol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I carried a G19 for years and still love it. I got a Sig P320 last year and love it as well. They are both very different. You need to go and hold one to see. But its hard to go wrong with either. Matt Best likes the Glock 19

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-QCMOdzlH6I"]Mat Best’s 5 Top Concealed Carries - YouTube[/ame]
    Last edited by basskicker24; 01-02-2020, 03:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by tvc184 View Post
      Unless I am mistaken, the CZ P07 is a double action only or a cocked and locked pistol. I would not even put that one in the running.
      It is DA/SA and the SA trigger is way better than any striker pistol I have shot.

The P-07 carries decently but not great. The beaver tail can dig in and the double action trigger is longer and stiffer than a striker gun.

For carrying purposes, the Glock 19 is probably a better choice than the CZ. I don't have any experience with the Sig but it does look nice on paper and I wouldn't hesitate getting one.

If it were me and 9mm was the only option, Glock 19 MOS.

Comment

So.. what did you choose?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by MUZZYSLINGR View Post
          So.. what did you choose?

G19. Familiarity and the hundreds of dollars worth of holsters and magazines I already have won out. Plan to stipple/ undercut if needed and eventually put an RMR or similar on it. Trigger work if needed as well. Pick it up Monday.

Comment

Good deal. I hope you have a lot of fun with it.

Comment

Originally posted by bearintex View Post
              G19. Familiarity and the hundreds of dollars worth of holsters and magazines I already have won out. Plan to stipple/ undercut if needed and eventually put an RMR or similar on it. Trigger work if needed as well. Pick it up Monday.
              Sounds good! G19 is what I carry since I holsters that work well for it

Comment

P320

Comment

Working...
                X