Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who had today’s date in Epstein suicide pool!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
    The guards will not kill themselves. They won't die at all. They will be used as the scapegoats in all of this.
    Interesting thought. I guess everyone just expecting them to be killed themselves. But you might be right.

Comment

The guards will not kill themselves. They won't die at all. They will be used as the scapegoats in all of this.
      Scapegoats talk.
      Nobody talks is a better policy.

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
        The two federal Bureau of Prisons employees, Tova Noel and Michael Thomas, were charged on Tuesday with falsifying records and conspiracy in relation to Epstein's death.

I cant imagine that falsifying records is worth killing yourself over.

What is the conspiracy charge, a misdemeanor? Is there such thing as conspiracy to commit let someone suicide ? Or is that for not checking on him?

True, they could be getting a slap on the wrist and a payout...

But then that leaves loose strings. They getting suicided fo sho

Comment

Have the guards names been released yet?

Comment

They won't talk if they don't know anything! Could easily be framed... They will obviously say something as an excuse why they were not doing their jobs but it doesn't have to be "Hillary came in and threatened me"

Comment

They won't talk if they don't know anything! Could easily be framed... They will obviously say something as an excuse why they were not doing their jobs but it doesn't have to be "Hillary came in and threatened me"
              True.. however convenience and coincidence of a witness that knows where the proverbial bodies ..and maybe real ones..for extremely high level people are buried, dying and these two being the ones specifically in charge of him doesnt lead to incompetence... it leads to a couple guards being erased.

Comment

Are y’all aware the liberals are also making lots of Epstein didn’t kill himself memes because they think Trump had something to do with it? They are that out of touch with reality.

Comment

How are Tova and Michael not some of the most protected people in the country right now? Now just from an every LEO perspective. But also every news agent, PI, internet sleuth, or neighborhood detective, that could possibly break the story of the century? Even their families, I would imagine they would be hunkered down with them helping them not suicide themselves. Maybe install some cameras that immediately upload to a Cloud? I imagine they have some recent funds they could spend on life preservation. Sorry but I am pretty sure I saw this movie before and know how it’s gonna end.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                    Scapegoats talk.
                    Nobody talks is a better policy.
                    But "jumped bail and disappeared" is the easiest.

Comment

Them two guards better get their wills updated asap. They should already have been given last rites.

Comment

I'm seeing an Arkancide shortly.....
                        A lawyer representing Jeffrey Epstein's alleged victims urged the Duke to help US authorities, adding: 'We are just getting started'.

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
                          I'm seeing an Arkancide shortly.....
                          https://metro.co.uk/2019/11/21/princ...tein-11192496/
                          They got another one.

On this day in 2019... Here's an odd one. Banker Thomas Bowers, who worked for a bank that managed Jeffrey Epstein's funds, was recently found dead from an apparent suicide which, according to the Los Angeles Coroner's Report, was via hanging. He was 55 years old. Weirder is that those outlets re...

Banker Thomas Bowers, who worked for a bank that managed Jeffrey Epstein’s funds, was recently found dead from an apparent suicide which, according to the Los Angeles Coroner’s Report, was via hanging.

Comment

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post
                            Crazy! Anybody seen Hillary?

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
                              Crazy! Anybody seen Hillary?
                              It wasn't her...she been busy on twitter laying to rest the rumor that she has slept with other woman. (puke emoticon)

Comment

Surveillance footage of the outside of Jeffrey Epstein’s cell at the troubled Metropolitan Correctional Center during his suicide attempt has gone missing, prosecutors revealed Wednesday.

Assistant U.S. Attorney Jason Swergold admitted nobody can find the footage of the outside of the cell the multimillionaire perv shared with accused quadruple murderer Nick Tartaglione during a hearing in White Plains District Court.

Surveillance footage of the outside of Jeffrey Epstein’s cell at the troubled Metropolitan Correctional Center during his suicide attempt has gone missing, prosecutors revealed Wednesday. Ass…

Missing. As in it got taped over? As in there is a block of time that just isnt there? They cant find the VHS tape? They lost the back up too?

Comment

Working...
                                X