Tight spot quivers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tight spot quivers

Looking for a new quiver for my new bow (bear anarchy). I want to know your thoughts on their quivers. Are they worth the money and why? Not exactly cheap.
    Thanks

I think they are worth every penny. Very sturdy design that sits closer to the rig than most other quivers. I leave mine on all the time even when hunting. Very impressed and happy with mine!! Good luck to ya!!

Comment

I love mine and have recently discovered that I actually shoot better with it on, though I doubt that has much to do with the individual quiver.

Comment

The first thing I used to do when I got into the tree was take off my quiver. Now that I own a tightspot I leave it on. I love the adjustability of the quiver and it hold the smallest of shafts firmly with no loose arrows making racket.

Comment

I love mine.

Comment

Love it

Comment

Love mine. Can get it really tight to the bow and lays flat. When I,m sitting in the tree I lay the bow on my lap and this quiver works great for that. I had bought one when they first came out. A few years later I over tighten one of the rod holders and cracked a rod. TightSpot sent me a new quiver no problem. Great product and customer service.

Comment

Yep. Really nice quiver.

Comment

They're worth it if you ever shoot with your quiver on but if you pull it off as soon as you're ready to hunt it's a waste

Comment

I think it's the best on the market.

Comment

Like said above I love the adjustabulity. I shoot with mine on 100% of the time, bow still feels very balanced

Comment

I am a bit of a tightwad so it was hard to part with the money the first one I bought, but when I got another bow, I had no problem spending the money the second time. They are the best quiver I have used.

Comment

Thanks for the information. I will put it to good use.

Comment

I really like my . Made the switch to one from a back quiver

Comment

They are nice but overpriced. I have always preferred to not shoot with a quiver on but if I have to I leave it on.

Comment

Working...
                              X