Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great pic and thread!

Comment

Cool pic Brandon. I agree dogs know when you are hurting. My wife has kidney stones very often and our dog will lay beside her every where she goes. No clue how the dog knows. Good luck Riley!

Comment

Don't push the return my brother...been worried about rush to jump back in & been biting my tongue when this happened.

I know how both of you are wired. Listen to the docs & let the weld set amigo.

Great pic!!

Comment

Here is where we are at. Today's visit was good and we're not going to have to have surgery. Our goal is to have Riley back in time to Run at the state finals. The end of May. The ortho working with Dr Scott with Justin Sport Guys say that's very reasonable if Riley does what they say. They fitted her for a fiberglass brace once cast comes off. I told Riley that in May it's a go or no go and the Docs make that call. She said " I may not win region now but I can still win State and Nationals... That attitude is what separates the hope to be's and Champions. I couldn't be more proud. Adversity either brings you down or builds you up. That chose is yours to make.
          Last edited by BrandonA; 02-15-2019, 09:00 PM.

Comment

Grit. She has it!

Comment

I’m biased and I know it. I’ve been around and have had the opportunity to compete with some of the best. What she has shown in all this amazing.. her Uncle Chris would be proud
              Last edited by BrandonA; 02-15-2019, 11:30 PM.

Comment

If absence truly makes the heart grow fonder, she'll be back riding with a vengeance. Wouldn't want to be the time clock fighting against her. Hoping for thorough and proper healing.

Comment

Working...
                X