No announcement yet.

Interesting read on Mary Jane

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How would they know if they were under the influence as there is no way to test for it on the side of the road like with alcohol.

Comment

Interesting read on Mary Jane

Originally posted by 100%TtId View Post
      I think if weed really caused widespread psychosis, there would be a lot more psychos running around. More than there is already. The percentage of the population who smoke it is quite substantial. I never understood the attraction but if people want to get high or ease their troubles even temporarily, They will find a way. Booze, weed, LSD, glue sniffing, whatever, mind-altering substances have been around since mankind discovered fire.

I tried just about everything from the age of 18-23 and it all started with alcohol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Last edited by Black Ice; 01-28-2019, 11:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Draco View Post
        How would they know if they were under the influence as there is no way to test for it on the side of the road like with alcohol.

The +3% was number of collisions, not fatalities.

It can be tested with a blood sample but it stays in the body longer so hard to say if under the influence. I believe LE do a sobriety test if under the influence is suspected, plus the skunky odor everywhere.

In a fatal accident, LE would find paraphernalia in the car.

Comment

Everything I know about cannabis I owe to Zenabis , I am not a smoker, but used to smoke few times at college. I think marijuana is not 100% investigated yet, I do believe cannabidiol is really healthy and useful, it almost has no side effects, 100% able to cure bone pains and post traumatic syndrome.

Comment

If smoking marijuana causes short term memory loss, what does smoking marijuana do?

Comment

Classic!

Comment

As far as driving, the worst thing I remember is sitting at an intersection waiting for the stop sign to change.

Comment

Working...
                X