Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spring Break Ideas 2019

Hello GS,
    Kicking ideas around with the kiddos on a spring break trip. We don't want to do the usual ski or beach trip and I don't want to break the bank. Please post up anything you might have done that is different and fun for teenagers.

Thanks
    Raleigh

If they like history you could do a road trip and hit up some of the forts kn the old forts trail. Most of them are parks so you can camp instead of spending a ton on hotels. Or hit up all the old independence battlefields. I’ve been meaning to do that for years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

ElCid, that's an idea thanks
      Keep them coming!

Comment

If they like adventure and outdoors go backpacking.

Comment

We’re going to Orlando studios for spring break.

Comment

Were gonna head to Big Bend and explore the off highway/high clearance roads. Probably hit up the State Park also.

Comment

Get some magnetic signs to put on the car that say something like Girls Gone Wild and then drive around town/beach filming the gals flashing you.

Comment

Originally posted by Deerguy View Post
                Get some magnetic signs to put on the car that say something like Girls Gone Wild and then drive around town/beach filming the gals flashing you.
                Good idea. If your teenagers are boys, they will never forget this special moment with dad.

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
                  Good idea. If your teenagers are boys, they will never forget this special moment with dad.
                  Unfortunately mine are girls so no .

However I like the way you think.

Comment

I cannot remember the name of it, but just across the border in Oklahoma there is a Big Cat rescue place where you can go play with Tiger and Lion Cubs all day. State Park on a lake right by it with nice camping.

Comment

Working...
                    X