Gilligan removed from USS Theodore Roosevelt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gilligan removed from USS Theodore Roosevelt

I was following up on the news about the captain who was removed from USS Theodore Roosevelt. I had to stop the video because at first I could have sworn the dude looked like Gilligan from Gilligan's Island.

btw- after reading the news and listening to Sec. Modly say that Crozier's CO was down the hall on the same ship but Crozier never said anything to him about his concerns, I totally agree with this dummy being removed from one of the most powerful and deadliest war machines on the planet.
    Attached Files

the Navy announced the admirals that ordered the liberty call to DA Nang Vietnam will be terminated also

Comment

Originally posted by Dusty Britches View Post
      I was following up on the news about the captain who was removed from USS Theodore Roosevelt. I had to stop the video because at first I could have sworn the dude looked like Gilligan from Gilligan's Island.

btw- after reading the news and listening to Sec. Modly say that Crozier's CO was down the hall on the same ship but Crozier never said anything to him about his concerns, I totally agree with this dummy being removed from one of the most powerful and deadliest war machines on the planet.
      a cross between Gilligan and what's his name...Mork.

Comment

Originally posted by hpdrifter View Post
        a cross between Gilligan and what's his name...Mork.
        Robin Williams. That's exactly what I was thinking.

Comment

Unbelievable, he deserves more than just being relieved of his ship.

The commanding officer of one of the US's most lethal fighting platforms decides to notify allies, enemies and everyone in between that there maybe a problem with readiness to fight? Really??

Acting Secretary of the Navy Thomas Modly, stated that that "we require commanders with judgement, maturity and leadership composure" in his statement regarding the the captain's relief from the USS Theodore.

This has already split into the right v left narrative politically. Bottom line, the captain made a call knowing full well the ramifications to his career.

Comment

Cluster muked from the get go. I couldn't believe he notified the press before reporting it to the Navy...snh

Comment

Exactly. And his CO was just down the hall.

Comment

Working...
              X