Small Business Disaster Relief

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by easeup View Post
    my sons business is in need too. He hasnt filed yet. He has trouble reconciling that in the end he would be accepting a government bailout. He wants to take care of all his employees as they are as family to him. on the other hand he desires to stand with God on all things and not look to the world for an easier way out. Please pray for him on this difficult decision he has to make soon.
    I can relate on so many levels sir. We will see how it plays out before making any rash or quick decisions.

Comment

I've been putting information together for clients since Wednesday. Most of my clients applications are in and waiting on me for the backup. That should happen Monday. I'm not applying for one for my practice since I"m still busy, but I did apply for the EIDL. I did apply for the PPP loan for our wholesale and retail nurseries. Our retail site is shut down. The wholesale site is selling to retail outlets but, oddly, our landscapers are not buying plants. Apparently, in some locations they are allowed to mow only. No plant installation. I don't know where that is coming from and if someone can make sense of it your a better person than me.

Based on just what I've done, I bet we've already exceeded the 350bb as a country already.

I wish we would just all wear masks and go back to work. Masks are an imperfect form of vaccine. They work as long as a critical number of the population use them. They are flawed, obviously, but they would allow many sectors to start back up. In my view, that is how we get back to work quickly.

Comment

Originally posted by jnd1959 View Post
        I've been putting information together for clients since Wednesday. Most of my clients applications are in and waiting on me for the backup. That should happen Monday. I'm not applying for one for my practice since I"m still busy, but I did apply for the EIDL. I did apply for the PPP loan for our wholesale and retail nurseries. Our retail site is shut down. The wholesale site is selling to retail outlets but, oddly, our landscapers are not buying plants. Apparently, in some locations they are allowed to mow only. No plant installation. I don't know where that is coming from and if someone can make sense of it your a better person than me.

Based on just what I've done, I bet we've already exceeded the 350bb as a country already

I wish we would just all wear masks and go back to work. Masks are an imperfect form of vaccine. They work as long as a critical number of the population use them. They are flawed, obviously, but they would allow many sectors to start back up. In my view, that is how we get back to work quickly.

Sure hope not. My CPA is saying she cant even get me the info I need for the PPP until Wednesday. She does my payroll so it seems she has all the info already....

Comment

Looks like they are not going to allow applications for BOTH the EIDL and PPP.
          Now it looks to be one or the other. This is a prime example of why we never want the government in control of healthcare or anything else. The PPP won’t get close to covering all the money that will be lost by the time they let us return to work. Wish i had the hours back i spent submitting the EIDL three different times because they kept changing the form. We will send you 10k whether you are accepted or not they said. Right!

Comment

Since Friday I’ve submitted 33 applications to the SBA. 1/3 are approved so far.

Total numbers:

~$13,000,000
            ~1,365 jobs saved

I’m going to work as hard as I can to originate as many as possible. This is money going straight into the working man’s pocket! Keeps people in their homes and food on the table.

Comment

My banker called today and said my PPP Loan was approved Saturday. Should get funded this week. Don’t know if it will save the day but it will help for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by HoustonHunter View Post
                Thank you sir. I’ve had some really great feedback from customers—makes it all worth it and keeps us going.

I’ve now submitted about 30 since Friday and have about 10 approvals so far. I suspect they will continue to roll in over the next few days.

Trump tweeted the other day if the funds run out for the PPP he would immediately ask congress to put more in the bucket. This is what I suspected would happen from the beginning. Just hope the move quick on it so customers can continue to get quick relief.
                Is your bank agreeing to pay CPA fees as allowed in the program?

Sean

Comment

Turned mine in today. Lady at the door told me Wells Fargo ( not my bank ) has stopped taking them. They are overwhelmed. Hope I got in in time

Comment

Our whole bank is working through the weekend to get them processed.
                    What are y'all getting for processing? I read 1%-5% but I'm not sure what that looks like from y'all's end.

Comment

Since Friday I’ve submitted 33 applications to the SBA. 1/3 are approved so far.

Total numbers:

~$13,000,000
                      ~1,365 jobs saved

I’m going to work as hard as I can to originate as many as possible. This is money going straight into the working man’s pocket! Keeps people in their homes and food on the table.
                      PM Sent.

Comment

Yes, Its a great program - just make sure all of you have read the fine print.......

I'm from the government and I'm here to help......the devil is in the detail - please understand the details !!!

Comment

Originally posted by roadkill54 View Post
                          Yes, Its a great program - just make sure all of you have read the fine print.......

I'm from the government and I'm here to help......the devil is in the detail - please understand the details !!!

Do you know something we don’t?

Comment

HoustonHunter I submitted mine with a 2019 P&L as my 1040 isn’t ready yet. Will this work?

Comment

No news for me today on the EIDL or the PPP. Still waiting on that 10K advance from the SBA that they said would be paid out in 3 days.

Comment

Originally posted by roadkill54 View Post

Spill

Comment

Working...
                                X