Mini 14/Picatinny rail ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mini 14/Picatinny rail ?

I put this as a ? on The other side of the Ranch, but figured it might get more looks on Around the Campfire.

Here is a pic of the Mini 14 I bought and I am wanting to put a picatinny rail with a Red Dot on it. What rail and how will it mount to the gun? I am new to this and not wanting to buy the wrong picatinny rail and have to return it. Thanks.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Mini 14.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	55.6 KB
ID:	25242821

I have two mounts for a Mini 14. One with a picatinny rail and one with integrated scope mounts. If you can wait two weeks until I go back home.

Comment

If it has the removable side plate, look at B square scope mount.

Comment

Tagged. I have one at home.

Comment

Ultimak
          Replaces forend

Comment

Originally posted by Dixiehunter View Post
            I have two mounts for a Mini 14. One with a picatinny rail and one with integrated scope mounts. If you can wait two weeks until I go back home.
            I am no rush. I just want to get the right application. I do not think this is the Ranch Rifle as I see no identifying marks if there are any. I will take pics of the entire rifle tomorrow and post to see if anyone can tell.

Comment

The Mini-14 ranch has the built in scope mounts. I had one of the mini’s like yours. The B squared scope mount screws into the side plate. I never could get it to hold zero.

Comment

Here are pics of both sides of my Mini 14 and the only thing I see on either side or on top are the 2 small screws on top. I have the Red Dot, I just need to find the correct rail to mount to the gun.

Name:	Mini 14 3.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	34.1 KB
ID:	24645240

Name:	Mini 14 4.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	38.7 KB
ID:	24645241

Name:	Mini 14.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	55.6 KB
ID:	24645242

Comment

Any help?

Comment

The Accuracy system Inc mount works the best for me. It has two anchor points where most other mounts are 1.
                    Accuracy Systems Inc's online store for Rifle Accuracy Products Accessories for Ruger Mini Remington 700 AR10 AR15. Accuracy Systems builds custom accurate rifles and does rebarreling on AR15, AR 10, Ruger Mini 14, Mini 30, AK Variances, Remington 7400, 750 7600 and Remington 700 Actions

It mounts to the rear sight and that front most flathead screw .

Pay attention to your brass ejection too, make sure spent casings are not banging off your mount.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                    X