No announcement yet.

Weird dreams?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A few nights ago I was dreaming that I was yelling or screaming. I don’t remember why or who at. I do remember waking up and thinking to myself was that out loud?
    The next day I asked my wife was I yelling in my sleep? She said you scared the dogs with six ahhhh’s in a monotone voice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I have a buddy that used to sleep walk. He stayed over at my house one time and did that. Scared the crap out of me.

Comment

Anyone else get in a fight in a dream, but you can only move in slow motion? I'm always getting the crap beat out of me.

Comment

Originally posted by CEO View Post
          Anyone else get in a fight in a dream, but you can only move in slow motion? I'm always getting the crap beat out of me.
          YES! I'll also have hunting/fishing dreams just like the fight dreams. Monster buck, but can pull my bow back. Huge fish, but can't get it in the boat.

Comment

Curious what the ratio of being overweight/medicine is to #dreams

Comment

Could you imagine if slew was with yall it would have been a nightmare

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by okrattler View Post
                Yeah and I've also had ones where my mind was awake but my body wasn't. I couldn't move or anything. Think it's called sleep paralysis. Could just be making that up too but I think that's what it is.
                Yep, very real. Can be pretty unnerving when you experience it. I get it often and have learned to live with it, used to freak me out as a kid.

Comment

I had a good one a few nights ago. I was back in College Station trying to determine if we had class or not that day. I went to campus to ask my prof directly, and found Kirk Herbstreit sitting in his office. We began discussing college football at length, then decided to go fishing together. I woke up and immediately thought "that was a pretty coool dream" lol. Never did figure out if I missed class or not.

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post
                    I'm not overweight, but do know the melatonin will enhance dream making.
                    Never the fun dreams though, just random weirdness.

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post
                      I'm 185# and don't take any meds, yet I have wild dreams from time to time.

Comment

I commonly have very vivid dreams that I usually remember pretty clearly the next day. Always have.

A high fever often will give me visual and audio hallucinations also. Weirdo I guess.

Comment

Y’all do lots of fishing and hanging out with celebrities in your dreams. My most memorable dreams usually involve a woman or two.[emoji6]

Comment

Originally posted by Goldeneagle View Post
                            I don't usually remember dreams, but last night was a weird one. Me, Freddy fender and Axle Rose went crappie fishin. Huh? Y'all ever have strange dreams?
                            Wasted days and wasted nights !

Comment

I always have the dream where I’m falling from a cliff. That’s the only one I have 99% of the time. Wake up with a quick jerk

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                                Y’all do lots of fishing and hanging out with celebrities in your dreams. My most memorable dreams usually involve a woman or two.[emoji6]

Mine usually involve Pamela Anderson.

Comment

Working...
                                X