This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MarkV View Post
    Sumlin the next one to go to Saban’s coaching rehab school?

I wouldn’t be surprised.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
      I wouldn’t be surprised.

He’d be a fool to not jump on that if the opportunity presented itself

Comment

In Saban we Trust,
        In Saban we Trust
        😃

Comment

Originally posted by 18ncs View Post
          In Saban we Trust,
          In Saban we Trust
          😃
          He is amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye07 View Post
            He’d be a fool to not jump on that if the opportunity presented itself

Assuming he wants to continue coaching for 60K per year as an analyst. He doesn’t need the money.

Comment

Assuming he wants to continue coaching for 60K per year as an analyst. He doesn’t need the money.

He’s being considered a replacement for Banks as an on field coach. Banks was making $750K so not chump change even know Sumlin is set for life.

On the analyst job at Bama, Sark talked this morning about Major and his role as an analyst for him. Major was in charge of 3rd down, so that’s he focused on during the week. He would present the 3rd down plan to Sark and his staff and that was their plan they would go into the game with. I though it was cool to hear that his role was to focus on a single down. That’s what these analyst do on staff.

He had great things to see about Major and knows he will do great as OC at South Alabama.

Comment

I always thought they did it for free just to be there and they usually don’t need the money.

Comment

Meyers to the jags

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                    Meyers to the jags

Texas change name of mascot?

Comment

I guess that’s sorta like taking a different college gig.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                        He’s being considered a replacement for Banks as an on field coach. Banks was making $750K so not chump change even know Sumlin is set for life.

On the analyst job at Bama, Sark talked this morning about Major and his role as an analyst for him. Major was in charge of 3rd down, so that’s he focused on during the week. He would present the 3rd down plan to Sark and his staff and that was their plan they would go into the game with. I though it was cool to hear that his role was to focus on a single down. That’s what these analyst do on staff.

He had great things to see about Major and knows he will do great as OC at South Alabama.
                        I didn't realize that. After losing 10 or 11 straight I assumed he had to go back to an analyst role. Good for him if he can get a position coaching job.

Comment

I was meh on the Sark hire but the assistants that he's bringing and the more he talks, the more I like him.

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                            Meyers to the jags

There's only one of him kinda like Joe.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

For whatever reason, in three seasons toting the rock. Ingram never could put it all together under Herman. All he sees in the headlines is Bijan and with him entering the transfer portal, it makes me wonder if another RB is about to join the squad.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                                For whatever reason, in three seasons toting the rock. Ingram never could put it all together under Herman. All he sees in the headlines is Bijan and with him entering the transfer portal, it makes me wonder if another RB is about to join the squad.
                                He had pretty good numbers didn't he? I never thought he was that bad but only saw him play a handful of times. Play calling prolly didnt help his case much..

Comment

Working...
                                X