Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
      BBD!!

[emoji16]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
      Nice!.... adult arrow?

Comment

Originally posted by Low Fence View Post
        Nice!.... adult arrow?
        20ish yards from a ground blind with a muzzy small game point. He said it was a slow morning. That was a FAT squirrel

Comment

Never Done it before but headed to Nacogdoches for a little muzzleloader hunting. Just to be clear, I can shoot a buck correct?
          Thank you in advance

Comment

Correct. As long as you got a tag left in that county

Comment

Originally posted by Low Fence View Post
              Correct. As long as you got a tag left in that county
              Thank you

Comment

Spent 2 hours getting Lola set up for this evening.... milk hand called and said her daughter (from Austin) told her she needed to get COVID tested.... my guess is season is over. Hope I’m wrong

Comment

Dang that bites

Comment

Anybody ever gotten an exemption to the 13" rule from a GW. Buddy of mine says he did a couple years ago, just showed the GW some pictures from a couple of years showing that he was most likely never going to make 13". Just wondering I've got a nice buck, great mass, real tall, looks great, but he is about 10" wide, I believe he was 3.5 this year.

If he doesn't get wider I may try to meet with GW and see if that is something that can be done or not. This was my first year hunting the place, took a nice doe, but no bucks as all the others I had visit not only didn't meet AR but also were probably 1.5 - 2.5.

Comment

Here he is, saw him in the daylight a couple hunts, but these are probably the best as far as on camera.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Also if I'm not close on age, let me know what you think.

Comment

That deer was 3.5 2-3 years ago

GW can’t give permission. It’s not his job and he’s likely not a biologist. Any GW that GAVE PERMISSION should be cited. Any GW that gave leniency is something else

Comment

Dang alright. That's why I thought I'd ask the green screen as I had never heard of that before and a google search didn't bring anything up either. Just sucks because he is a great deer (to me), especially in person.

Comment

Just part of it. He is an awesome buck!

Imagine this though.... what if he breeds a doe with wide genetics and short tines! No guarantee... but don’t hurt to dream

Comment

I agree with LF. Hes old.

Hes a trophy to me.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X